Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 100 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: treverta
Forum: Overwatch 02/25/2025, 10:00
Replies: 1,157
Views: 350,362
Posted By treverta
Guys can confirm, Wyvern used at stock settings...

Guys can confirm, Wyvern used at stock settings will get you banned. I was just testing it out I purchased a couple 6hr keys and was banned days later. I have never used cheats before nor have I...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 05/04/2021, 01:56
Replies: 420
Views: 134,023
Posted By treverta
100% agree with this, purchased this macro and...

100% agree with this, purchased this macro and was super upset to see that it didn't have the ability to temporarily disable the macro when looting or throwing grenades. Makes armor swapping...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 05/12/2020, 16:14
Replies: 924
Views: 146,242
Posted By treverta
2 days playing banned mid-game. dont use

2 days playing banned mid-game. dont use
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.