Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 101 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ImXan
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/12/2016, 17:53
Replies: 36
Views: 3,334
Posted By ImXan
Very fast, got my 6 accounts instantly ! And also...

Very fast, got my 6 accounts instantly ! And also when there are problems with accounts he is very fast to fix them ! I recommend :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/31/2015, 15:00
Replies: 6
Views: 335
Posted By ImXan
UP !

UP !
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/30/2015, 15:08
Replies: 2
Views: 266
Posted By ImXan
I offer you 40 euro by Paypal

I offer you 40 euro by Paypal
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/30/2015, 15:05
Replies: 6
Views: 335
Posted By ImXan
Account with good champions for 14eu EUW

Hi

I'm looking for an account on EUW with a good amount of champions (~70-100) for 14 euro by Paypal. Also, I don't care for the rank and the skins, I just want a good amount of champions
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/28/2015, 13:24
Replies: 24
Views: 1,044
Posted By ImXan
up

up
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/28/2015, 11:18
Replies: 3
Views: 406
Posted By ImXan
Hey I'm interested ! add me on skype : XanDu54

Hey I'm interested ! add me on skype : XanDu54
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/26/2015, 02:50
Replies: 24
Views: 1,044
Posted By ImXan
UP !

UP !
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2015, 01:39
Replies: 6
Views: 450
Posted By ImXan
40 euro paypal ?

40 euro paypal ?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2015, 01:36
Replies: 9
Views: 466
Posted By ImXan
40 euro paypal ?

40 euro paypal ?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/18/2015, 18:12
Replies: 24
Views: 1,044
Posted By ImXan
How much do you sell it ?

How much do you sell it ?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/18/2015, 17:35
Replies: 24
Views: 1,044
Posted By ImXan
Up ! I'm still searching ! post your offer :)

Up ! I'm still searching ! post your offer :)
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/16/2015, 17:02
Replies: 105
Views: 8,849
Posted By ImXan
all went good ! trusted !

all went good ! trusted !
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/14/2015, 00:51
Replies: 24
Views: 1,044
Posted By ImXan
bump !

bump !
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/01/2015, 21:10
Replies: 24
Views: 1,044
Posted By ImXan
My skype is XanDu54

My skype is XanDu54
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/01/2015, 16:19
Replies: 24
Views: 1,044
Posted By ImXan
Bump :)

Bump :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/18/2015, 22:25
Replies: 24
Views: 1,044
Posted By ImXan
Bump, still searching for some offers (I only pay...

Bump, still searching for some offers (I only pay by paypal and as a "good or a service", not as gift, I already got scammed 2 times)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2015, 17:40
Replies: 24
Views: 1,044
Posted By ImXan
Looking for an acc with all champions( or ~90%) EUW

Hi , I'm looking for an account with all champs (or nearly all). I don't care about skin and rank. Not above 30 euro ^^ . Also, It MUST come with original email
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/29/2015, 18:42
Replies: 2
Views: 211
Posted By ImXan
EUW :)

EUW :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/29/2015, 18:37
Replies: 2
Views: 211
Posted By ImXan
Eloboost up to gold for only 1 legendary skin !

Hey ,

I'm eloboosting anywhere to gold for only 1 legendary skin ! (12.50 euro)

My skype : xandu54

EDIT : only on EUW !
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2015, 21:31
Replies: 1
Views: 224
Posted By ImXan
Looking for an acc with all champions ( or ~90%)

Hi , I'm looking for an account with all champs (or nearly all). I don't care about skin and rank. Not above 30 euro ^^ .
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/14/2015, 15:47
Replies: 2
Views: 389
Posted By ImXan
You can actually gift a champion (not mystery) after a game !

You can gift a champion but only if he is FREE. The receiver needs to play the FREE champion that he wants. Then you can gift him the champion he was playing ! Enjoy
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/03/2015, 18:17
Replies: 68
Views: 5,477
Posted By ImXan
Nice and friendly ! very fast ! Trusted

Nice and friendly ! very fast ! Trusted
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/28/2014, 15:40
Replies: 16
Views: 957
Posted By ImXan
What is the price for a 1350 skin ?

What is the price for a 1350 skin ?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/25/2014, 23:51
Replies: 2
Views: 296
Posted By ImXan
I'm interrested , give me your skype or add me :...

I'm interrested , give me your skype or add me : Xandu54
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/20/2014, 12:27
Replies: 733
Views: 200,348
Posted By ImXan
crash

It crashes for me when I hit the button play ( I tried to copy the gameStats file, but still doesn't work) Help me please

EDIT : NVM I managed to make it work

So the client works perfectly !...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.