Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: kaelinlrn
Forum: Fifa Trading 10/01/2025, 12:41
Replies: 31
Views: 8,780
Posted By kaelinlrn
+vouch, Laurent is the goat, not overpriced...

+vouch, Laurent is the goat, not overpriced cheat, working well

Just ignore random people posting random comments on Laurent being a scammer, he's litterally carrying the whole installation with...
Forum: Trading 12/01/2024, 20:00
Replies: 592
Views: 54,878
Posted By kaelinlrn
bought 1 year subscription for youtube premium,...

bought 1 year subscription for youtube premium, trusted ++
Forum: Dragonica Trading 08/02/2023, 01:10
Replies: 0
Views: 888
Posted By kaelinlrn
Forum: Middleman 11/18/2022, 11:16
Replies: 3
Views: 1,386
Posted By kaelinlrn
The Frax is selling fifa account with 7m coins...

The Frax is selling fifa account with 7m coins and is using this fake middleman, care.
Forum: Fifa Trading 10/10/2022, 22:10
Replies: 79
Views: 18,610
Posted By kaelinlrn
I swear Umit is the best Fifa Seller on the...

I swear Umit is the best Fifa Seller on the market.
I've been trading with him since 3 years already, always good price.
Whenever I go see other vendors they are all scammers.

Don't think more,...
Forum: Fifa Trading 10/09/2022, 21:16
Replies: 7
Views: 1,669
Posted By kaelinlrn
Bought an account, works perfectly, good seller !!

Bought an account, works perfectly, good seller !!
Forum: Pokemon Trading 12/09/2021, 15:41
Replies: 1
Views: 527
Posted By kaelinlrn
Bought 3 pokemons, they are legit, shiny, perfect...

Bought 3 pokemons, they are legit, shiny, perfect

I'll be back
Forum: Fifa 08/26/2017, 00:18
Replies: 165
Views: 58,806
Posted By kaelinlrn
Hmm, it's weird, when I simulate a game, the game...

Hmm, it's weird, when I simulate a game, the game is loading and nothing happens (I was using the table for months now and it never happened)
Forum: Rappelz Trading 04/23/2016, 21:19
Replies: 1
Views: 470
Posted By kaelinlrn
Rupees, items on Lamia server !

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for R and items on Lamia server (PvE French).
I'm paying with PSC.
Contact me :v :(
Forum: S4 League Trading 04/12/2016, 22:39
Replies: 163
Views: 29,037
Posted By kaelinlrn
I bought it, works perfectly !!

I bought it, works perfectly !!
Forum: S4 League Trading 01/02/2015, 16:27
Replies: 52
Views: 3,266
Posted By kaelinlrn
NewsRoad is a very very serious seller. It's...

NewsRoad is a very very serious seller.
It's very cheap and he makes me very lucky.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League Trading 12/28/2014, 02:05
Replies: 188
Views: 21,649
Posted By kaelinlrn
Excuse me I don't speak German... For the...

Excuse me I don't speak German...
For the offer 6000AP - 60 G'S Caps / 200 Mini caps pen
How much does it cost in PSC ???

(Can my account get ban if I buy these caps ?)
Forum: S4 League Trading 12/26/2014, 23:14
Replies: 35
Views: 3,514
Posted By kaelinlrn
So.. All I have to do is to pay 20€ PSC, then u...

So.. All I have to do is to pay 20€ PSC, then u will just up my combi lvl 36 ? °°
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.