Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thehelp
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/09/2019, 06:25
Replies: 27
Views: 5,462
Posted By thehelp
Cause I said lovely talk about this cheat, not...

Cause I said lovely talk about this cheat, not calling me out for bs even tho I explain myself and show proofs. You vere not interested in buying at all.
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/09/2019, 06:21
Replies: 27
Views: 5,462
Posted By thehelp
Luls is that what you got? If the style is so...

Luls is that what you got? If the style is so bad, we could gladly remake a loader but then it would take more time before we can sell it
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/09/2019, 04:32
Replies: 27
Views: 5,462
Posted By thehelp
Critical Hacks| Aimbot and ESP |

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Hello, I am selling a fully working and undetected hack for Apex Legends. This cheat is coded my me and my...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 02/04/2019, 16:37
Replies: 43
Views: 9,302
Posted By thehelp
Lol Afort is no more

Lol Afort is no more
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/21/2018, 19:38
Replies: 1
Views: 661
Posted By thehelp
Logitech to exe

Hey, is there any way to make a logitech mouse script into a .exe? Please share with me. Any programs that use the same code structure
Forum: Fortnite Trading 02/26/2018, 23:35
Replies: 6
Views: 706
Posted By thehelp
I am yes, we are currently working as IT support...

I am yes, we are currently working as IT support on a local school in my city and we wanted to make som extra money since we started making hacks.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 02/26/2018, 22:19
Replies: 6
Views: 706
Posted By thehelp
FORTNITE NORCOIL - CHAMS

[Only registered and activated users can see links]




I do know that I am not ID verified nor premium but I will fix that very soon

Contact info:

DISCORD:CHIMICHANGAS#9380
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 02/26/2018, 19:57
Replies: 4
Views: 250
Posted By thehelp
This guy scammed me...dammit. It`s like the 5th...

This guy scammed me...dammit. It`s like the 5th time this week xD elitepvpers full off scammers xD
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 02/26/2018, 16:40
Replies: 4
Views: 250
Posted By thehelp
Add discord: sjokoladehenrik#6873

Add discord: sjokoladehenrik#6873
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 02/26/2018, 16:28
Replies: 4
Views: 250
Posted By thehelp
Need pubg account

Hello, i need a pubg account asap :)

Hello, so i need a new pubg account asap, comment your discord and we can talk there :)
Forum: Fortnite Trading 02/22/2018, 19:00
Replies: 189
Views: 28,245
Posted By thehelp
Same, no answer. Hopes up

Same, no answer. Hopes up
Forum: Fortnite Trading 02/20/2018, 15:03
Replies: 15
Views: 1,635
Posted By thehelp
are u stupid???? if it was service payment i...

are u stupid???? if it was service payment i could refund, and it`s a fam payment and I can`t refund.

You said in the discord you called paypal, you called paypal in under 50 sec.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 02/19/2018, 22:04
Replies: 15
Views: 1,635
Posted By thehelp
It`s fam and friends, it`s reallllyyyyyy hard to...

It`s fam and friends, it`s reallllyyyyyy hard to click wrong. I did click on fam and friends, I can not refund either, witch means it was sent as fam and friends. Are you really going to dig deeper...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 02/19/2018, 18:30
Replies: 15
Views: 1,635
Posted By thehelp
This due bro xD He scammed me and started calling...

This due bro xD He scammed me and started calling me scammer, then he said he was just kidding and he will send the hack. Then he called me scammer again and deleted me.

GG dude, you got 10$ from...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 02/18/2018, 00:48
Replies: 11
Views: 1,264
Posted By thehelp
scammer, blocked me after purchase. Got a file,...

scammer, blocked me after purchase. Got a file, not working


DO NOT BUY! ADMINS PLEASE CLOSE
Forum: Fortnite Trading 02/13/2018, 19:34
Replies: 15
Views: 1,635
Posted By thehelp
added, please answer

added, please answer
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 02/12/2018, 21:41
Replies: 8
Views: 2,049
Posted By thehelp
never cheat on main account, if you can not...

never cheat on main account, if you can not afford to lose your account, do not cheat
Forum: Fortnite Trading 02/12/2018, 21:27
Replies: 189
Views: 28,245
Posted By thehelp
Everyting works, he said the damage increase...

Everyting works, he said the damage increase works for other people but not for me, he said he were going to find a fix for me right now
Forum: Fortnite Trading 02/12/2018, 18:43
Replies: 189
Views: 28,245
Posted By thehelp
I want to buy, please send pm when ready :)

I want to buy, please send pm when ready :)
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 02/12/2018, 17:34
Replies: 4
Views: 749
Posted By thehelp
Is this site legit?

So I found a site called enhanced-gaming
And I want to know if anyone have tested it or just a scam.

Back when I played csgo I found a site called enhancedaim and they were scamming so I dunno...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 01/30/2018, 16:28
Replies: 21
Views: 3,463
Posted By thehelp
ATTENTION! THE EMAIL IS NO LONGER IN USE! DO NOT...

ATTENTION! THE EMAIL IS NO LONGER IN USE! DO NOT TRY TO SEND TO IT! USE THEIR DISCORD
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 01/29/2018, 17:13
Replies: 56
Views: 6,833
Posted By thehelp
sent a friend request on discord :)

sent a friend request on discord :)
Forum: Artist Trading 01/17/2018, 20:40
Replies: 4
Views: 377
Posted By thehelp
I made this one for Leaguecheats, a csgo cheat....

I made this one for Leaguecheats, a csgo cheat. [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I am currenctly working as a IT guy, and when I went to school I learned design and video construction.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 01/15/2018, 19:51
Replies: 23
Views: 2,664
Posted By thehelp
discord invite not working :(

discord invite not working :(
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 01/15/2018, 19:44
Replies: 18
Views: 1,452
Posted By thehelp
Why is it scam? where did you get that from? All...

Why is it scam? where did you get that from? All the post you see about PUBGmod say they are legit..
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.