Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: OwenCSGO
Forum: Call of Duty 04/08/2022, 23:03
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,564
Posted By OwenCSGO
I did a test, used the same email and phone from...

I did a test, used the same email and phone from my original banned account. However I used boosteroid (shadow pc) to test it and I could play 2 games but then got shadow banned “under review”. I’m...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/07/2022, 22:53
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,564
Posted By OwenCSGO
Question guys, I got HWID banned in June last...

Question guys,
I got HWID banned in June last year, I’ve got a brand new pc everything is different arriving soon. I’ve got a new IP. I made a new battle.net account and removed my phone/email from...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 01/08/2016, 23:47
Replies: 1
Views: 316
Posted By OwenCSGO
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/19/2015, 23:13
Replies: 0
Views: 359
Posted By OwenCSGO
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 10/16/2015, 18:17
Replies: 0
Views: 252
Posted By OwenCSGO
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 10/16/2015, 17:36
Replies: 0
Views: 222
Posted By OwenCSGO
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.