Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 72 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Steven_92
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 12/28/2011, 02:38
Replies: 2
Views: 613
Posted By Steven_92
Lightbulb [WTS] my 4 GW Accounts

Hello guys !

This is under construction. I'm gonna add more details and screenshots soon.
But you can already start making offers here or by PM if desired.

First, I'd like to apologize for my...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 12/26/2011, 19:44
Replies: 8
Views: 1,333
Posted By Steven_92
Hello ! I'm still selling this, but as I'm...

Hello !

I'm still selling this, but as I'm gonna stop GW soon (in fact I'm just waiting to see the new festival hats :rolleyes:), I'll now take PayPal payment only.

Thank you and happy holydays...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 10/08/2011, 18:28
Replies: 3
Views: 490
Posted By Steven_92
Buying ectos for 10 euros

Hello guys!

I have 10 euros (~13,4 dollars) on my Paypal account that I really don’t know what to do with. So I decided to buy some ectos, to offer an obsidian armor to one of my toons.
Tell me...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 09/30/2011, 10:23
Replies: 8
Views: 1,333
Posted By Steven_92
Hey Arango9 ! As I said in my first post: ...

Hey Arango9 !

As I said in my first post:


Cya,

Steven
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 09/29/2011, 09:15
Replies: 8
Views: 1,333
Posted By Steven_92
Hey widden89 ! I used GWMI. There is nothing...

Hey widden89 !

I used GWMI. There is nothing injected, and no memory values are changed during the process.

So, you won't need a working dll, you won't need an injector, you won't need to...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 09/28/2011, 22:17
Replies: 8
Views: 1,333
Posted By Steven_92
Lightbulb WTS Chest Bot

Hello guys!

After some hesitation, I have decided to sell my personal GW Chest bot.

The bot will open chests near the Boreal Station (beginning of GW: Eye of the North).
It can be done in NM...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 09/21/2011, 22:17
Replies: 10
Views: 1,056
Posted By Steven_92
Hey ! I bought one of these accounts. The...

Hey !

I bought one of these accounts.
The account was what I was looking for, the seller was available despite the jet lag, and trusty.
Recommended.

Good luck !

Cya,
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 09/20/2011, 21:32
Replies: 9
Views: 511
Posted By Steven_92
Yop ! I rushed 3 accounts for him, trade...

Yop !

I rushed 3 accounts for him, trade perfect, he paid quickly and is trusty.

Good luck!

Cya,

Steven
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 09/10/2011, 12:05
Replies: 4
Views: 501
Posted By Steven_92
Up, still looking !

Up, still looking !
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 09/07/2011, 11:45
Replies: 4
Views: 501
Posted By Steven_92
Up !

Up !
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 09/04/2011, 22:57
Replies: 4
Views: 501
Posted By Steven_92
Up

Up
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 08/31/2011, 17:58
Replies: 4
Views: 501
Posted By Steven_92
Cool [WTB] Guild Wars Account

Hey guys !

I want to buy a new GW account.

What I'm looking for:
_ At least GW Prophecies
_ Old Festival Hats, like Yule Cape, Grenth's Horns, Wicked Hat, ...

Prophecies Collector...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 07/29/2011, 17:29
Replies: 19
Views: 9,071
Posted By Steven_92
Hi, I've got the same problem, Baconaise. It...

Hi,
I've got the same problem, Baconaise.
It makes me run in circle, and never leaves the town.
How can I deal with that please ?
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.