Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: eVenom
Forum: Aion 01/13/2009, 13:01
Replies: 10
Views: 1,534
Posted By eVenom
Ah, Mahros explanation makes sense.

Ah, Mahros explanation makes sense.
Forum: Aion 01/13/2009, 00:13
Replies: 548
Views: 189,478
Posted By eVenom
Still nothing as of yet. Still waiting for 15-25...

Still nothing as of yet. Still waiting for 15-25 (25 is more likely, but we'll have to see).
Forum: Aion 01/11/2009, 23:58
Replies: 10
Views: 1,534
Posted By eVenom
I believe it is NOT region restricted, but you'll...

I believe it is NOT region restricted, but you'll have to deal with the latency for switching to another server based elsewhere. I'm not 100% sure, but I've heard it somewhere.
Forum: Aion 01/11/2009, 23:48
Replies: 106
Views: 205,307
Posted By eVenom
I've been able to follow the instructions, but...

I've been able to follow the instructions, but when I start up the client, I get a GameGuard "error 360" error. I tried changing my hosts file, turning off my firewall, etc, but nothing works. Anyone...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.