Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: taengoo
Forum: GunZ 11/29/2010, 21:28
Replies: 247
Views: 25,822
Posted By taengoo
I have windows XP and when I start gunz, my whole...

I have windows XP and when I start gunz, my whole comp gets really slow and it takes like 5 mins for gunz to pop up and like 10 min to load the page. Did you fix it?
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.