Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Czony
Forum: Browsergames 08/21/2014, 21:06
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,966
Posted By Czony
Already checked it: DD ...

Already checked it: DD

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

and it does not work:>
Forum: Browsergames 08/21/2014, 20:32
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,966
Posted By Czony
I do not know what can I block; /

I do not know what can I block; /
Forum: Browsergames 08/21/2014, 19:22
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,966
Posted By Czony
I have another problem; / ...

I have another problem; /
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

if wants to sign:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

DEBUG:
2014-08-21 19:46:48 Starting Grepolis 2 Bot 2.67.0.2
2014-08-21...
Forum: Browsergames 08/21/2014, 18:50
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,966
Posted By Czony
Works !! D I had to install service pack 3 XDD

Works !! D
I had to install service pack 3 XDD
Forum: Browsergames 08/21/2014, 18:27
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,966
Posted By Czony
NET Framework is good:> no program blocks...

NET Framework is good:>

no program blocks (I think): D
Forum: Browsergames 08/21/2014, 18:12
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,966
Posted By Czony
http://i61.tinypic.com/2qcl2fl.jpg ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


Updates all done; /
needs the service pack 3? (I once had and it worked)
Forum: Browsergames 08/21/2014, 17:59
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,966
Posted By Czony
@Utharnl Yes! ;/

@Utharnl
Yes! ;/
Forum: Browsergames 08/21/2014, 17:22
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,966
Posted By Czony
http://i62.tinypic.com/2uqksvl.jpg WTF ? ;/

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
WTF ? ;/
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.