Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 71 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Xaonix98
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/05/2024, 16:21
Replies: 1,659
Views: 525,622
Posted By Xaonix98
Hello, when injecting a file into the game, I get...

Hello, when injecting a file into the game, I get a unique message like this, what should I do in this situation? The message says not platform compatibility, "you are trying to inject 32-bit...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.