Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 106 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Rhonxx
Forum: General Gaming Releases 03/13/2010, 03:57
Replies: 172
Views: 67,331
Posted By Rhonxx
Damn :( Is there any procedure to get around...

Damn :(
Is there any procedure to get around the protection? :D
Forum: General Gaming Releases 03/12/2010, 14:03
Replies: 172
Views: 67,331
Posted By Rhonxx
Alright tyvm, probably should have followed the...

Alright tyvm, probably should have followed the directions from the start >.<
Now i get an error: "Both Injection methods failed! Target is protected? err:0"
Any idea how to unprotect WAR.exe? I'm...
Forum: Say Hello 03/11/2010, 23:18
Replies: 0
Views: 386
Posted By Rhonxx
Talking Sup Fellow Nerds :D

Yo yo yo from the US :D
Glad to see you guys have a WAR forum, i shall be an active member of that!!
Anything I should know about this forum? Any trolls i should be aware of? XD
Just wanted to...
Forum: General Gaming Releases 03/11/2010, 23:02
Replies: 172
Views: 67,331
Posted By Rhonxx
I just dl'd and extracted the HackPack into the...

I just dl'd and extracted the HackPack into the addons folder of WAR.
Then reloaded my UI, and saw and could move the HackPack button around.
I can right click the button and select/deselect...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.