Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 54 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: gavzilla
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/01/2015, 23:31
Replies: 20
Views: 2,067
Posted By gavzilla
what are you talking about? there is a new way...

what are you talking about? there is a new way ask the guy who bought it. 1 rage game per week doesnt work since you go to overwatch if your reports stack up
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/01/2015, 01:03
Replies: 20
Views: 2,067
Posted By gavzilla
Well just because you don't know about it doesn't...

Well just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it's but real. And I want 150$ for it. 200$ in skins
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/31/2015, 17:07
Replies: 20
Views: 2,067
Posted By gavzilla
Bump. Still working and still selling this.

Bump. Still working and still selling this.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/30/2015, 05:14
Replies: 20
Views: 2,067
Posted By gavzilla
thanks for the vouch.

thanks for the vouch.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/29/2015, 23:17
Replies: 20
Views: 2,067
Posted By gavzilla
Selling it to a few people. if people pay for it...

Selling it to a few people. if people pay for it they wont risk wasting their money and leaking it. yes it does work and yes it is very simple.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/29/2015, 01:27
Replies: 20
Views: 2,067
Posted By gavzilla
Look at the pictures i put. I played those games...

Look at the pictures i put. I played those games without getting banned, I could also show match history
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/29/2015, 01:20
Replies: 20
Views: 2,067
Posted By gavzilla
vouch copies would only increase detection. I can...

vouch copies would only increase detection. I can provide a ton of proof that it is real.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/29/2015, 00:49
Replies: 20
Views: 2,067
Posted By gavzilla
Overwatch Bypass NEW

selling a new overwatch bypass. you can do unlimited games a day.

Proof: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

PM for more info
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/30/2015, 20:18
Replies: 337
Views: 40,225
Posted By gavzilla
hey I want to buy but i only have paypal. i would...

hey I want to buy but i only have paypal. i would buy a key but i'd have to wait 7 days to trade it. anyway you could deal on paypal with me if i send as friends and family so i cant charge back? pm...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/29/2015, 05:59
Replies: 8
Views: 817
Posted By gavzilla
pm sent

pm sent
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/29/2015, 05:49
Replies: 8
Views: 817
Posted By gavzilla
need a quick boost just one game. are you online?

need a quick boost just one game. are you online?
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/29/2015, 05:46
Replies: 40
Views: 2,082
Posted By gavzilla
I wanna buy one. can any trusted user vouch for...

I wanna buy one. can any trusted user vouch for him?
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/29/2015, 05:36
Replies: 1
Views: 288
Posted By gavzilla
CSGO Silver Or Nova Account

if anyone has one ill pay you 18 dollars for it
Forum: Steam Trading 05/19/2015, 06:35
Replies: 7
Views: 578
Posted By gavzilla
how much is that in dollars?

how much is that in dollars?
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/19/2015, 06:34
Replies: 2
Views: 486
Posted By gavzilla
PM me with an offer sorry I haven't been on for a...

PM me with an offer sorry I haven't been on for a while.
Forum: Steam Trading 05/07/2015, 08:52
Replies: 7
Views: 578
Posted By gavzilla
push

push
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/07/2015, 08:52
Replies: 2
Views: 486
Posted By gavzilla
push

push
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/06/2015, 02:09
Replies: 2
Views: 242
Posted By gavzilla
I offer 8 USD

I offer 8 USD
Forum: Steam Trading 05/06/2015, 02:08
Replies: 7
Views: 578
Posted By gavzilla
feel free to pm me an offer

feel free to pm me an offer
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/06/2015, 02:08
Replies: 2
Views: 486
Posted By gavzilla
push

push
Forum: Steam Trading 05/01/2015, 20:01
Replies: 7
Views: 578
Posted By gavzilla
Push

Push
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/01/2015, 20:00
Replies: 2
Views: 486
Posted By gavzilla
Push

Push
Forum: Steam Trading 04/29/2015, 21:19
Replies: 7
Views: 578
Posted By gavzilla
Push

Push
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 04/29/2015, 21:19
Replies: 2
Views: 486
Posted By gavzilla
Push

Push
Forum: Steam Trading 04/28/2015, 06:10
Replies: 7
Views: 578
Posted By gavzilla
push

push
Showing results 1 to 25 of 58

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.