Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 55 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ziggy666
Forum: Rappelz 06/09/2011, 02:06
Replies: 37
Views: 2,764
Posted By Ziggy666
Do you have to pay to make an account? Am I...

Do you have to pay to make an account? Am I really gonna level up -that- much faster on this server than on a US server? I'm just level 100 on US, how long would it take me to get to 150 if i started...
Forum: Silkroad Online 06/08/2011, 12:58
Replies: 1
Views: 359
Posted By Ziggy666
Help with Ibot

I've tried to follow the guides for setting up ibot, but I'm stuck. When my character returns to town he just stops, he doesn't start buying items or go back to the training spot. I've made a walking...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.