Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 101 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: benjamin100
Forum: Archlord 07/07/2025, 10:28
Replies: 37
Views: 11,992
Posted By benjamin100
Coming in peace guys, its been a long time since...

Coming in peace guys, its been a long time since I left the game but now I m back.

Just want to know if this bot is still around?
Forum: Echo of Soul 07/25/2023, 17:28
Replies: 5
Views: 4,639
Posted By benjamin100
are they any working private server for classic...

are they any working private server for classic EOS atm?

Tried this one but the game doesn't load.
Forum: Archlord 05/08/2023, 09:16
Replies: 37
Views: 11,992
Posted By benjamin100
Im a noob on this kind of things. Please ,can you...

Im a noob on this kind of things. Please ,can you explain me how to freeze it ?

It works perfectly till the demo time ends.
Forum: Archlord 03/27/2014, 15:30
Replies: 44
Views: 6,438
Posted By benjamin100
Good to know this forum is still alive xD ...

Good to know this forum is still alive xD

Archlord ll? Well even though it is a copy of others game, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot... But no way in hell I will ever play a game ran by webzen...
Forum: Archlord 01/01/2014, 10:15
Replies: 1,249
Views: 159,314
Posted By benjamin100
Why you delete it? Omg better give it to me... ...

Why you delete it? Omg better give it to me...
Those are items I can't afford even if I spend a couple of years....
Even though Archlord is closing, deleting such items is still a crime >.<...
Forum: Archlord 12/30/2013, 10:56
Replies: 13
Views: 1,681
Posted By benjamin100
whats facebook?

whats facebook?
Forum: Archlord 12/20/2013, 15:38
Replies: 141
Views: 12,557
Posted By benjamin100
well the only program I have used here is just...

well the only program I have used here is just "easylogin" just because I m lazy like most people.


Yh I know, I was talking about the post above yours.
Forum: Archlord 12/19/2013, 18:39
Replies: 141
Views: 12,557
Posted By benjamin100
Why are people still referring to 'we' when they...

Why are people still referring to 'we' when they are talking...
Want some compensation or does that make you feel better to know that you aren't the only ones guilty?
If you cheated or whatever,...
Forum: Archlord 12/14/2013, 00:04
Replies: 141
Views: 12,557
Posted By benjamin100
Is that a farewell event? They could atleast...

Is that a farewell event?
They could atleast release some new mobs who look like them so that we can punch them one by one....
Wtf is this crap? lol
Forum: Archlord 12/11/2013, 11:09
Replies: 141
Views: 12,557
Posted By benjamin100
I also will never forget your avatar pic;)

I also will never forget your avatar pic;)
Forum: Archlord 12/11/2013, 10:10
Replies: 16
Views: 1,972
Posted By benjamin100
Thats just called being a 'human' x)

Thats just called being a 'human' x)
Forum: Archlord 12/10/2013, 09:28
Replies: 25
Views: 2,406
Posted By benjamin100
Yeah but just because it will get close doesn't...

Yeah but just because it will get close doesn't mean I will let some faggots start messing around the way she/his want...

It's like going to a funeral I say out loud ''why the fck are you guys...
Forum: Archlord 12/10/2013, 09:14
Replies: 141
Views: 12,557
Posted By benjamin100
Oke for a second I didn't recognize this forum...

Oke for a second I didn't recognize this forum anymore lol
Forum: Archlord 12/09/2013, 08:12
Replies: 25
Views: 2,406
Posted By benjamin100
Yh I know, I m aware of that... But still people...

Yh I know, I m aware of that... But still people could transfert some items to themselves... Not that I give a fck or something of that kind, but I rather leave my account the way it is than losing...
Forum: Archlord 12/09/2013, 00:12
Replies: 25
Views: 2,406
Posted By benjamin100
Trading accounts? lol I m joking when I say...

Trading accounts? lol
I m joking when I say even with the fact that archlord is gonna close, many people will try to scam others....
Forum: Archlord 12/08/2013, 22:44
Replies: 141
Views: 12,557
Posted By benjamin100
My biggest dream is to be part of webzen staff :o...

My biggest dream is to be part of webzen staff :o

Seriously it's hard to find a job where you get paid for nothing...
HAILLL WEBZEN
Forum: Archlord 12/07/2013, 11:48
Replies: 2,828
Views: 558,301
Posted By benjamin100
Well seem like this will be your last drope xd

Well seem like this will be your last drope xd
Forum: Archlord 12/07/2013, 10:57
Replies: 141
Views: 12,557
Posted By benjamin100
Goodbye time? xd hmm....lets see....srry got...

Goodbye time? xd
hmm....lets see....srry got nothing to say other than "I love myself too"
Forum: Archlord 12/07/2013, 10:37
Replies: 141
Views: 12,557
Posted By benjamin100
Well well this is not like a big surprise, just...

Well well this is not like a big surprise, just feel sorry that they didn t give us enough time to sell all our items... xD



The other sad part is that this notice is just a copy/paste from...
Forum: Archlord 12/03/2013, 18:52
Replies: 16
Views: 1,604
Posted By benjamin100
I think I would first need to decipher what you...

I think I would first need to decipher what you are trying to say...
Forum: Archlord 12/03/2013, 17:42
Replies: 16
Views: 1,604
Posted By benjamin100
Better shut up if you got nothing else to say.

Better shut up if you got nothing else to say.
Forum: Archlord 11/27/2013, 10:48
Replies: 6
Views: 1,410
Posted By benjamin100
Simply, do nothing x')

Simply, do nothing x')
Forum: Archlord 11/22/2013, 00:49
Replies: 76
Views: 11,321
Posted By benjamin100
Oh damn it, I don t have friends, no kidding :o

Oh damn it, I don t have friends, no kidding :o
Forum: Archlord 11/14/2013, 18:11
Replies: 33
Views: 3,086
Posted By benjamin100
Oke I will join if we are going to talk about...

Oke I will join if we are going to talk about cookies...
Forum: Archlord 11/14/2013, 18:09
Replies: 9
Views: 5,316
Posted By benjamin100
You had to be a moron to open a dead thread and...

You had to be a moron to open a dead thread and even asking for an update...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.