Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Kyuiki
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/12/2020, 20:39
Replies: 163
[Selling] Rubles baby!
Views: 20,905
Posted By Kyuiki
Very friendly seller! Very quick delivery of a...

Very friendly seller! Very quick delivery of a large amount of roubles! Highly recommend him if you’re on the fence. You won’t be sorry!
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/30/2019, 02:38
Replies: 41
[Selling] Moneys rubles
Views: 7,176
Posted By Kyuiki
Highly recommended + fast delivery! Amazing...

Highly recommended + fast delivery!

Amazing support and super fast delivery! I bought 10mil of rubles on a new account and the seller worked with me to transfer the money to my brand new account....
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/22/2015, 23:42
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,059
Posted By Kyuiki
Of course! I try to make the feedback as...

Of course! I try to make the feedback as constructive as possible. Maybe the developer uses another method for the ESP then? I could screen share what I'm seeing though if it'll help. Lots of things...
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/22/2015, 00:51
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,059
Posted By Kyuiki
I suggest looking into the ESP for items more. I...

I suggest looking into the ESP for items more. I know you don't copy and paste which is awesome for security but, I've seen you state that all loot not showing up is an engine problem which isn't...
Forum: DayZ Trading 11/16/2014, 18:36
Replies: 14
Views: 2,089
Posted By Kyuiki
Bump. Still looking. Just a warning -- don't...

Bump. Still looking.

Just a warning -- don't trust alekosomagkas if anyone sees his post and is interested. It seems like he's posting on hackforums, using Juazey's hack's details as if he was the...
Forum: DayZ Trading 11/15/2014, 19:53
Replies: 14
Views: 2,089
Posted By Kyuiki
Graf c0x may have died while I was chatting with...

Graf c0x may have died while I was chatting with him on Skype. One thing is his hack did not include an aimbot. I'm looking for an ESP / Aimbot combo and, willing to pay quite a bit for one that...
Forum: DayZ Trading 11/13/2014, 01:09
Replies: 14
Views: 2,089
Posted By Kyuiki
Still looking!

Still looking!
Forum: DayZ Trading 11/09/2014, 03:23
Replies: 14
Views: 2,089
Posted By Kyuiki
DayZ SA Private Hack / Aimbot

I've been through quite a few paid public sites resulting in exactly 6 bans from DayZ SA. All bans were only after 2 - 3 days of play. I'm now looking for a private hack with all the pretty features...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.