Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sentenced2gether
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/01/2013, 03:52
Replies: 11
Views: 420
Posted By Sentenced2gether
I can duo with you on your acc for $15 (using...

I can duo with you on your acc for $15 (using your account for duo boost), guaranteed gold if not after placement. We can use teamviewer if you would prefer that, skype: isshouni.xiwi
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/01/2013, 03:48
Replies: 17
Views: 1,025
Posted By Sentenced2gether
I can do $15 no guarantee gold, skype:...

I can do $15 no guarantee gold, skype: isshouni.xiwi
I could also duo with you on your brother's account at no extra cost, using teamviewer if you want.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/26/2013, 15:40
Replies: 4
Views: 379
Posted By Sentenced2gether
I'm interested, I can boost both. skype:...

I'm interested, I can boost both.
skype: isshouni.xiwi
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/26/2013, 14:33
Replies: 9
Views: 559
Posted By Sentenced2gether
I can do it, teamviewer is fine if you want it. ...

I can do it, teamviewer is fine if you want it.
skype: isshouni.xiwi
Taking paypal gift only.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/26/2013, 14:30
Replies: 17
[Buying] placementgames
Views: 960
Posted By Sentenced2gether
I can do the remaining games and guarantee at...

I can do the remaining games and guarantee at least silver if not gold for $15, teamviewer safe log in if you want.
skype: isshouni.xiwi
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/26/2013, 14:28
Replies: 14
Views: 651
Posted By Sentenced2gether
I can do $25, ok with teamviewer if you would...

I can do $25, ok with teamviewer if you would like that extra protection.
Skype: isshouni.xiwi
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.