Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: sickwhip
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 05/30/2026, 00:08
Replies: 3
Views: 2,546
Posted By sickwhip
hypex reviews please.

I've been using 88software for moths now(I play for funsies when im drunk) with no problems no bans or anything, I really enjoy the product. My only problem is that I have to keep alt-tabing to...
Forum: ARC Raiders 01/23/2026, 01:23
Replies: 3,243
Views: 454,109
Posted By sickwhip
Besides the AMD ban wave. I have no issues with...

Besides the AMD ban wave. I have no issues with Division, been using it for a month. all the haters are the ones with detected cheese trying to cover up their scams.
Forum: ARC Raiders 01/16/2026, 13:43
Replies: 31
Views: 5,600
Posted By sickwhip
my main got 30 day because of a detection not...

my main got 30 day because of a detection not because I was caught cheating. I'm using the same cheese on my fam share account for over a week now and it's fine. But, I don't rage and don't always...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 10/08/2025, 00:45
Replies: 2
Views: 834
Posted By sickwhip
is Vanuri any good?

is it a detectable software?

I was thinking about buying 88software but then I saw Vanuri having an auto detect feauture but I'm not sure if its a detectable software due to having...
Forum: Battlefield 11/09/2022, 23:13
Replies: 15
Views: 4,968
Posted By sickwhip
why are these cheats so expensive?

I've bought the best undetected mw2019/wa and mw2/wz2 for $25 a month and those games are more popular than bf2042
Forum: Overwatch 10/20/2022, 02:46
Replies: 2
Views: 1,407
Posted By sickwhip
security based provider for OW2?

I see a lot of providers have moved on to Overwatch 2. I'm wondering which of them are actually focusing on security of the cheat and which are just cash grabs?

which are external?
Forum: Fortnite 09/26/2022, 17:38
Replies: 8
Views: 1,896
Posted By sickwhip
Where are all the private cheats?

I dont see any slotted chairs on black market

Deprimere dont bother posting here.
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 05/20/2022, 04:35
Replies: 211
Views: 49,075
Posted By sickwhip
Hey dude sorry if Im spamming, but I've thought...

Hey dude sorry if Im spamming, but I've thought of a couple questions if you don't mind. Im not too familiar with EAC, but. Does this have SS protection? And is fresh account too obvious to use aim...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 05/20/2022, 00:49
Replies: 211
Views: 49,075
Posted By sickwhip
I think you have one of the best looking ESPs out...

I think you have one of the best looking ESPs out there. I'm stoked to get it just from that and the reviews.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/22/2022, 04:25
Replies: 9
Views: 978
Posted By sickwhip
Refund? First time Im hearing that cheats offer...

Refund? First time Im hearing that cheats offer refund. Thats cool. I'll check them out. Thanks!
Forum: Call of Duty 04/22/2022, 01:55
Replies: 9
Views: 978
Posted By sickwhip
Looking for 2D radar or map hack for WZ

this forum is so populated, I get lost.

could somebody please nudge me in the right direction for a radar hack or something similar of sort.
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/24/2022, 18:19
Replies: 61
Views: 26,484
Posted By sickwhip
Very nice aimbot. Nice customization too. Doesnt...

Very nice aimbot. Nice customization too. Doesnt feel buggy, or crappy. Very very smooth. Flick aimbot is awesome, very fun to use when no one is spectating you. Super easy to install, even easier to...
Forum: Valorant 03/20/2022, 15:39
Replies: 6
Views: 1,501
Posted By sickwhip
Lag while using any external hacks?

Its more or less a stutter with some lag spikes here and there.
Anyone else experiences this?
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/19/2022, 00:47
Replies: 13
Views: 939
Posted By sickwhip
Stole my money. Blocked me on discord. Hope you...

Stole my money. Blocked me on discord. Hope you choke to death.
Forum: Valorant 03/17/2022, 23:57
Replies: 6
Views: 1,022
Posted By sickwhip
how safe are hardware hacks? because...

When you're spectating somebody and it looks like they "lagged" when they got the kill, it makes me think they're using cheats. whether its hardware or not, i dont know.

so, let me spectate...
Forum: Valorant 03/13/2022, 21:56
Replies: 14
Views: 2,545
Posted By sickwhip
damn. got skyrant and not disappointed. thanks...

damn. got skyrant and not disappointed. thanks peeps
Forum: Valorant 03/13/2022, 04:28
Replies: 14
Views: 2,545
Posted By sickwhip
Best External Triggerbot?

got banned twice now from using walls. did my best to pretend to be legit. now I'm looking for a really good external triggerbot.
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/13/2022, 04:14
Replies: 563
Views: 218,835
Posted By sickwhip
wheres the discord server? somebody better...

wheres the discord server?

somebody better respond to me with my product!!
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/11/2022, 00:31
Replies: 317
Views: 66,834
Posted By sickwhip
Based from experience I havent been banned in...

Based from experience I havent been banned in almost 24 hours. Now I am still using hacks, sooooo, we'll see. So far so good.
Forum: Valorant 03/09/2022, 06:33
Replies: 38
Views: 9,943
Posted By sickwhip
so basically what you're saying is that I have...

so basically what you're saying is that
I have to download a different vBIOS(or something, not really techy)
then make a bootable flashdrive(I've done that)
Somehow put that vBIOS into the...
Forum: Apex Legends 12/10/2021, 02:57
Replies: 8
Views: 3,341
Posted By sickwhip
Yes. I went back to C drive and looked for...

Yes. I went back to C drive and looked for anything related to apex.


So I just found out that IT IS HWID ban. I installed the game on my laptop and I got into the game

I don't know the rules...
Forum: Apex Legends 12/09/2021, 23:54
Replies: 8
Views: 3,341
Posted By sickwhip
Ive tried nordvpn plus spoofer to download the...

Ive tried nordvpn plus spoofer to download the game. Instead of error ban message, my game would crash.
Forum: Apex Legends 12/09/2021, 20:12
Replies: 8
Views: 3,341
Posted By sickwhip
Thats it? Not IP? How do you know im HWID banned?

Thats it? Not IP? How do you know im HWID banned?
Forum: Apex Legends 12/09/2021, 14:52
Replies: 8
Views: 3,341
Posted By sickwhip
HWID or IP ban?

Im not sure what Kind of ban I have. Every account I make I get banned.

I dont want to use spoofers, I want to have a clean computer now, how do I do that?
I do have the ability to change my...
Forum: Apex Legends 11/29/2021, 11:55
Replies: 5
Views: 705
Posted By sickwhip
Looking fo. Radar overlay hack.

Non injectable overlay program that has the most basic radar. I'll pay $10 for it.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.