Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 66 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: blakeiscool4
Forum: Trading 06/18/2018, 05:40
Replies: 0
Views: 275
Posted By blakeiscool4
Escape from Tarkov Account

This is an EFT account with the Edge of Darkness bundle. It is lvl 13 and has some rsasses and dvls. I'm looking for $75.

My discord is itzewi#6096 if interested.
Forum: Rust Trading 06/17/2018, 16:09
Replies: 2
Views: 571
Posted By blakeiscool4
Exploit Where You Can Get Inside Rocks

Me and my 2 friends found an exploit where you can get inside rocks. This means that you can get inside arches and effectively get inside arch bases. You can also shoot out of the rock but people...
Forum: Rust Trading 06/15/2018, 23:53
Replies: 3
Views: 661
Posted By blakeiscool4
This is a method but it is not the method I am...

This is a method but it is not the method I am offering. With this method you are able to see through walls as well
Forum: Rust Trading 06/15/2018, 23:02
Replies: 3
Views: 661
Posted By blakeiscool4
Rust Exploit Where You Can See Other's Loot (NO HACKS)

I'm selling a Rust exploit, and in the exploit you can see where things are in people's bases.

I am looking for $35. It works on any server and is really effective. You can see where boxes or TC...
Forum: Infestation Trading 07/05/2017, 12:09
Replies: 17
[Selling] Newz Big Shop
Views: 6,009
Posted By blakeiscool4
will trade again. fast and easy

will trade again. fast and easy
Forum: Infestation Trading 05/11/2017, 11:40
Replies: 4
[Selling] AirDrops and GD
Views: 717
Posted By blakeiscool4
Woah I called you a nigga, so you remove me, a...

Woah I called you a nigga, so you remove me, a nigga in the terms of bro/friend etc... kk
Forum: Infestation Trading 05/11/2017, 11:14
Replies: 4
[Selling] AirDrops and GD
Views: 717
Posted By blakeiscool4
Called me a piece of shit for no reason then...

Called me a piece of shit for no reason then removed me.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.