Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 67 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: johnny_me
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/19/2006, 19:35
Replies: 5
Views: 494
Posted By johnny_me
you need more than a hex editor. search for:...

you need more than a hex editor. search for: "Multi-Client for 4312(step by step included)"

and I hate to keep being a jerk to you, but next time you have problems w/multi client, search multi...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/19/2006, 19:06
Replies: 3
Views: 580
Posted By johnny_me
I know I only have 2 posts now, but thats b/c I'm...

I know I only have 2 posts now, but thats b/c I'm elite. Elite to the point where I know how to find answers to questions w/o making silly threads. If you don't know how much a gem is worth in your...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/13/2006, 18:48
Replies: 36
Views: 6,904
Posted By johnny_me
you were right, it's not that funny. It's really...

you were right, it's not that funny. It's really pretty dumb ><

rofl finally posted, been lurking since the bjx days.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.