Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 106 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: dikkerund
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/06/2016, 23:04
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,313
Posted By dikkerund
I cannot open this link for the ops files that is...

I cannot open this link for the ops files that is standing in the forum post that you posted Leqendary, could you give a direct link or post it here?

Thanks:)

Got the 9.1 Sframe, still not...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/05/2016, 23:26
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,313
Posted By dikkerund
Strange error

Hey guys,

I am trying to install 9.1 version of the Rappelz P server.

Everything works exept for one thing:
When I type my credentials (in the Client) and I press login nothing happens.
When...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.