Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 71 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: angelrab
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/29/2013, 03:12
Replies: 9
Views: 411
Posted By angelrab
Second transaction went smoothly! LEGIT LEGIT! :D...

Second transaction went smoothly! LEGIT LEGIT! :D

Oh! And forgotten to mention, fast delievery :D Efficient!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/25/2013, 06:24
Replies: 9
Views: 411
Posted By angelrab
Excellent service

Bought some DBs and transaction went smoothly!!!

Great and friendly LEGIT SELLER!!! Recommended for all! :)

Looking forward to more business :D
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/24/2013, 02:31
Replies: 9
Views: 411
Posted By angelrab
Hi! Are you still selling? I'm keen in getting...

Hi!
Are you still selling? I'm keen in getting some DBs from you!! Willing to go first but only small amount per transaction to build trust! Please reply me ASAP! Thanks..
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/16/2013, 02:14
Replies: 165
Views: 17,342
Posted By angelrab
Hi! Do you have spare DBs in meteor server...

Hi!

Do you have spare DBs in meteor server left? Need around 50! Pm me! Thanks.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/14/2013, 02:25
Replies: 62
Views: 5,799
Posted By angelrab
Hi

I wanna buy around 50 dbs in meteor server!! How long will I need to wait and e price for 50 !! :)
Payment : PayPal!
Thanks!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/09/2013, 12:41
Replies: 2
Views: 235
Posted By angelrab
Hi there! I couldnt really actually recall...

Hi there!

I couldnt really actually recall the exact names.. but one of them goes by the name of Renegade or sth =/ ... it was quite long ago =/ so yeah ... anyway is that information important ?...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/09/2013, 11:36
Replies: 2
Views: 235
Posted By angelrab
B> DBs on Nature - Meteor Servers!

Hi all,

This is my multiple times (say 4th time purchasing DBs ^.^) and i wish to purchase somemore! Looking for hardcore botters that is about to produce DBs fast!

Amount of DBs : 50
Time...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 03/09/2012, 10:19
Replies: 7
Views: 1,386
Posted By angelrab
I'll be keen to know if someone is to work out...

I'll be keen to know if someone is to work out the stats :) !
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/09/2012, 10:02
Replies: 0
Views: 379
Posted By angelrab
B>> Loads of DBs on Meteor Server Only!!!

Hi all,

I am acquiring (up to 100 DBs) at the moment in Nature-Meteor Server and go ahead and pm me with your best price(In SGD)! Willing to bulk more in the near future if first transaction goes...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/03/2010, 11:23
Replies: 57
Views: 3,955
Posted By angelrab
hi can i have the price of all these items before...

hi can i have the price of all these items before i make any offers ??
also, wat are the payment methods ??
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/03/2010, 11:15
Replies: 0
Views: 578
Posted By angelrab
Smile B> Cheap DBs/Good Gears @ Nature/Meteor Server (SG Peeps Only)

Hey all,

I am looking for cheap ( i mean it ) dbs or good gears in Nature-Meteor Server. Name all your offer as to what u have and how much cash u are asking (in SGD) in the email provided. ...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.