Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: roxila
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/28/2017, 14:38
Replies: 0
Views: 833
Posted By roxila
[request/help]Goldenmt2 fast pickup macro

Can any1 link me to a metin2 macro that pickups up yang fast? I've seen people in this server use it and they wont share it, I would also like to know how to I decrypt eix epk files so I can see how...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/09/2016, 17:57
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,122
Posted By roxila
When I click start it doesnt seen to be opening...

When I click start it doesnt seen to be opening anything. Metin2 PT

Edit: seems to be working now for some reason '-'
Another Edit: The hack injects but only Night/day works, if I click auto pick...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.