Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: wolfi22
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/17/2008, 02:17
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,396,994
Posted By wolfi22
Hi Frankkko!The agbot pick no new event item(box)...

Hi Frankkko!The agbot pick no new event item(box) and its that very bad :( pls help
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/23/2008, 10:51
Replies: 4,735
Views: 971,474
Posted By wolfi22
Hi Rumata! I can no good englich!Can me german...

Hi Rumata! I can no good englich!Can me german say this program?thx
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/16/2007, 19:39
Replies: 43
Views: 5,629
Posted By wolfi22
Hi nubotter na when will be video?

Hi nubotter na when will be video?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/16/2007, 09:01
Replies: 43
Views: 5,629
Posted By wolfi22
I believe it the solution good because many...

I believe it the solution good because many people said thanks for it the ************ on his side but I do not speak well unfortunately English in this manner help I have need for example the other...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/16/2007, 08:53
Replies: 43
Views: 5,629
Posted By wolfi22
sorry nobotter i speak no good Englich and can...

sorry nobotter i speak no good Englich and can don't understand what you say.you would be top notch with pictures example you are in German to sign the method?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/02/2007, 07:25
Replies: 15
Views: 2,005
Posted By wolfi22
Maikel 007 can you steep this tbot running in ...

Maikel 007 can you steep this tbot running in jpg upload! Sorry i can no good Englich :(
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/23/2007, 03:18
Replies: 898
Views: 74,664
Posted By wolfi22
Speak German??

Speak German??
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/23/2007, 03:11
Replies: 898
Views: 74,664
Posted By wolfi22
What?

What?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/23/2007, 03:05
Replies: 898
Views: 74,664
Posted By wolfi22
Can Help me? I have 1 problem my Char pickt no...

Can Help me? I have 1 problem my Char pickt no Taskprop.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.