Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 54 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shade&Crow
Forum: FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/15/2009, 08:17
Replies: 11
Views: 4,394
Posted By Shade&Crow
I have changed the settings on what i think to be...

I have changed the settings on what i think to be the ini (is it just a notepad doc?). If that is the case then it is still not working for me. I get the app to show up but when i click on something...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.