Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 55 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Leagueofpvper
Forum: Rust 08/14/2026, 13:36
Replies: 5,074
Views: 774,122
Posted By Leagueofpvper
Venomcheats.net?

I didnt see this on the list. Has anyone tried this one and had luck with it
Forum: Rust 05/12/2026, 21:50
Replies: 5,074
Views: 774,122
Posted By Leagueofpvper
New discord

I have a purchase I made back when the last detection was in effect. this was my third purchase of renew and I didnt even get to play for 2 days before banned and then your whole cheat was put...
Forum: Rust Trading 06/20/2025, 14:30
Replies: 98
Views: 24,976
Posted By Leagueofpvper
Talking RUST gaming

30 hours in RUST while using this product and I can say that I am very happy for what they are charging.

I enjoy that when you first load in you dont have any options really on, you are straight...
Forum: Rust 06/20/2025, 14:19
Replies: 5,074
Views: 774,122
Posted By Leagueofpvper
Talking AimMaster external 10/10 Vouch

I have 30 hours playing with this cheat on many servers on RUST. From Modded to pvp, to straight up vanilla. I started off with just the program loaded on and starting the game vanilla for a few...
Forum: Rust 06/10/2025, 06:32
Replies: 5,074
Views: 774,122
Posted By Leagueofpvper
Saw this post and went ahead and bit the bullet...

Saw this post and went ahead and bit the bullet to try it. So far I'm stuck on something and hoping to hear from the support team asap. Im excited to try this one out.
Forum: Rust Trading 06/10/2025, 05:36
Replies: 98
Views: 24,976
Posted By Leagueofpvper
Bought and need help but discord link wont work

I know its better to use the discord for help with what I need help with. I just made a purchase and could use some assistance.

Like I dunno if you have a server. But I added you personally.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/30/2019, 23:06
Replies: 6
Views: 611
Posted By Leagueofpvper
I remember when I used him about 2 months ago. I...

I remember when I used him about 2 months ago. I had never used a boost before and was very nervous about getting scammed, but little did I know this mf-er was the real deal +tax. He took my unranked...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.