Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: kof99maou
Forum: Lineage 2 04/13/2010, 18:05
Replies: 6
Views: 1,802
Posted By kof99maou
Thank you for patient answering me~^^ I'll wait...

Thank you for patient answering me~^^
I'll wait and give it a try at the same time.
:)
Forum: Lineage 2 04/12/2010, 20:00
Replies: 6
Views: 1,802
Posted By kof99maou
If that would be hard... I think if I can make...

If that would be hard...
I think if I can make the polymorph into visible by my self?
Isn't it be easier?
Is it possible?
Or maybe if I can know how to edit those transform scrolls effect into...
Forum: Lineage 2 04/12/2010, 00:13
Replies: 6
Views: 1,802
Posted By kof99maou
So...is this easy to do? I'd like to give it a...

So...is this easy to do?
I'd like to give it a try...
Forum: Lineage 2 04/11/2010, 15:59
Replies: 6
Views: 1,802
Posted By kof99maou
Question Transform to Baium?!

I've found a interesting thing in Youtube...
YouTube - Baium Custom Transformatiom L2J Brasil.com
It names "Baium Custom Transformatiom(n)"
Though it seems got some imformation in "L2J...
Forum: Aion 02/21/2010, 23:09
Replies: 432
Views: 146,145
Posted By kof99maou
Thank you for sharing this!! It really helps~^^...

Thank you for sharing this!!
It really helps~^^
BUT the rapidshare is REALLY hard to download><;
Anybody make a mirror?
Thank you~

*EDIT*
I got my chance to download it.
and I make a mirror...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.