Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Jackxon
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/26/2009, 06:07
Replies: 1
Views: 1,109
Posted By Jackxon
problem starting l2 client with l2net

Hello,

When i launch the game client with l2net it opens the standard l2 update screen. But pushing the start button doesn't do anything.

Directx10 is updated and netframework 3.5 aswell.
...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/26/2009, 05:12
Replies: 79
Views: 60,295
Posted By Jackxon
no matter how hard I try I can t decipher this...

no matter how hard I try I can t decipher this too.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.