Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 50 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: mashall28
Forum: Fifa 09/24/2026, 08:26
Replies: 41
Views: 2,858
Posted By mashall28
Yeah, yeah, whatever. I respect your choice. ...

Yeah, yeah, whatever. I respect your choice.

The fact is, people just don't like how you sell your product. You keep saying you respect people's feedback, but literally nothing has changed.
...
Forum: Fifa 09/23/2026, 22:37
Replies: 41
Views: 2,858
Posted By mashall28
That’s exactly my point: why the hell is your...

That’s exactly my point: why the hell is your tool priced that high?

"different people are going to prefer different things"? Nobody prefers those bare-minimum features at that ridiculous price...
Forum: Fifa 09/23/2026, 21:02
Replies: 41
Views: 2,858
Posted By mashall28
You’re still completely missing the point. ...

You’re still completely missing the point.

You say this game is different from an FPS, but it’s the exact same concept—there are player entities, and you can read the predicted trajectories and...
Forum: Fifa 09/22/2026, 11:39
Replies: 41
Views: 2,858
Posted By mashall28
For a long time now, users have been asking you...

For a long time now, users have been asking you to strip the bloat and drop the price.
Even if Elocarry matched your pricing, people would still pick them in a heartbeat. They’re building an actual...
Forum: Fifa 09/03/2026, 20:26
Replies: 41
Views: 2,858
Posted By mashall28
I am also a Pro Club user, and I only need the...

I am also a Pro Club user, and I only need the Competitive Switch Unlock feature. Many products are sold at high prices by including unnecessary or risky features. I also think it would be great if...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.