Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Prophet21
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/09/2019, 10:12
Replies: 9
Views: 503
Posted By Prophet21
accept trade ???

accept trade ???
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 12/10/2018, 20:21
Replies: 15
Views: 3,962
Posted By Prophet21
how can we talk in discord ?? because this...

how can we talk in discord ??
because this account has the sale and I can not talk to you to do business or not
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 12/10/2018, 19:59
Replies: 15
Views: 3,962
Posted By Prophet21
We can talk, I'm interested in your account. ...

We can talk, I'm interested in your account.

This accouint
Server: HU1/GE3/SK1/SK2
Level: 24 [3 mil XP for level 25]
Company: MMO
XP: 80.000.000.000

it is already sold
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 12/07/2018, 20:00
Replies: 7
Views: 463
Posted By Prophet21
is the same account that has already been sold: ...

is the same account that has already been sold:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 12/07/2018, 19:41
Replies: 7
Views: 463
Posted By Prophet21
Thank you for notifying scammer venzor

Thank you for notifying scammer venzor
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 12/04/2018, 21:09
Replies: 15
Views: 3,962
Posted By Prophet21
We can talk, I'm interested in your account. ...

We can talk, I'm interested in your account.

This accouint
Server: HU1/GE3/SK1/SK2
Level: 24 [3 mil XP for level 25]
Company: MMO
XP: 80.000.000.000
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 12/04/2018, 13:10
Replies: 15
Views: 3,962
Posted By Prophet21
We can talk, I'm interested in your account.

We can talk, I'm interested in your account.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 12/02/2018, 18:42
Replies: 2
Views: 552
Posted By Prophet21
accepted exchange to another account

accepted exchange to another account
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/30/2018, 10:36
Replies: 7
Views: 463
Posted By Prophet21
you accept exchange to another account??

you accept exchange to another account??
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/26/2018, 23:18
Replies: 19
Views: 1,283
Posted By Prophet21
Trade for ge2 full acc ?

Trade for ge2 full acc ?
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/22/2018, 21:11
Replies: 2
Views: 668
Posted By Prophet21
Write pm with price . ? already has price now.:D

Write pm with price . ? already has price now.:D
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/22/2018, 15:14
Replies: 2
Views: 668
Posted By Prophet21
Selling SEVER MEX,BR1,BR2

Selling SEVER MEX,BR1,BR2
PREMIUM : 04.04.2019 - PROP HP-B02, DMG-B02, SHD-B02 14 DAYS
AccountInfo Account :
-------------------------
➢Firme: EIC
➢Rank: 2 star (23.143.XXX)
➢Level: 24...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 11/04/2018, 18:26
Replies: 15
Views: 3,962
Posted By Prophet21
Delete this post no one answers .........:heyguys:

Delete this post no one answers .........:heyguys:
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 10/29/2018, 15:08
Replies: 15
Views: 3,962
Posted By Prophet21
:thinking:

:thinking:
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 09/24/2018, 16:36
Replies: 0
Views: 252
Posted By Prophet21
Thumbs up Hun1/Sk1/Sk2/Ge3 full *Premium*

Hun1/Sk1/Sk2/Ge3 full *Premium*


Lvl 24 almost lvl25
1.500.000 Uridium
Price: 475€

16-HP
38-MD
6-PD
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 09/20/2018, 20:27
Replies: 0
Views: 264
Posted By Prophet21
Wink Hun1/Sk1/Sk2/Ge3 full Premium

Hun1/Sk1/Sk2/Ge3 full Premium

Global Europe 3

/1.100.000 Uridium


Lvl 24

Price: 475€
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 08/12/2018, 19:55
Replies: 1
Views: 203
Posted By Prophet21
lol eu vendo te minha conta queres :)

lol eu vendo te minha conta queres :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/04/2018, 15:46
Replies: 37
Views: 5,007
Posted By Prophet21
100.000.000 seprom less than a minute.But im...

100.000.000 seprom less than a minute.But im doing it for 10$!!!!!!another charlatan
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/20/2018, 20:05
Replies: 18
Views: 3,894
Posted By Prophet21
YES, but for me golem is no secure

YES, but for me golem is no secure
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/20/2018, 18:18
Replies: 18
Views: 3,894
Posted By Prophet21
GOLEM for me never again, I was already without...

GOLEM for me never again, I was already without an account because of this BOT, DOB BEST BOT
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/03/2018, 14:04
Replies: 624
Views: 170,749
Posted By Prophet21
It is only a constructive criticism, since this...

It is only a constructive criticism, since this program has an rsb changer, I think that taking advantage of the various ideas of different people the program could be great,
I only suggested for...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/02/2018, 22:19
Replies: 624
Views: 170,749
Posted By Prophet21
I think I should have the possibility to edit the...

I think I should have the possibility to edit the rsb changer times, because the current ones are very bad.....
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/13/2017, 12:45
Replies: 2,350
Views: 317,804
Posted By Prophet21
Hello everyone , I would like to know if the...

Hello everyone ,
I would like to know if the BOT is really safe in term of ban, and to know if someone has already been banned ??
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/30/2017, 22:48
Replies: 2
Views: 3,028
Posted By Prophet21
Those times that you posted are the best for the...

Those times that you posted are the best for the mixer.??????
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/07/2017, 16:08
Replies: 318
Views: 79,285
Posted By Prophet21
What is the risk of being banned by BP ????

What is the risk of being banned by BP ????
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.