Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: bhoffman
Forum: League of Legends 09/17/2011, 20:36
Replies: 1,503
Views: 200,853
Posted By bhoffman
So I left it on over night, and it worked...

So I left it on over night, and it worked flawlessly for 10 hours straight, but when I came back the last 10 games gave me 0 xp and 0 ip. Even though they where all defeats in about 20 mins. Does...
Forum: League of Legends 09/17/2011, 10:42
Replies: 1,503
Views: 200,853
Posted By bhoffman
Thank you, it works, but I notice sometimes the...

Thank you, it works, but I notice sometimes the bot tries to load a 3v3 map which doesn't support bots. I'm not sure why it does it, as it appears to be random.
Forum: League of Legends 09/16/2011, 20:15
Replies: 1,503
Views: 200,853
Posted By bhoffman
Yes I would very much like to try this out. But...

Yes I would very much like to try this out. But the download link does not work
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.