Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: FyIkal
Forum: Fortnite 06/09/2025, 18:31
Replies: 14
Views: 2,450
Posted By FyIkal
where is calamari v2 shop link?

where is calamari v2 shop link?
Forum: Fortnite 06/09/2025, 17:41
Replies: 2,087
Views: 412,596
Posted By FyIkal
i purchased fortnite AI but never received email...

i purchased fortnite AI but never received email and the discord invite is expired.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 06/09/2025, 14:54
Replies: 114
Views: 26,949
Posted By FyIkal
Discord link invite expired. Idk how to contact...

Discord link invite expired. Idk how to contact yall.
Forum: Call of Duty 10/26/2024, 17:18
Replies: 12,148
Views: 2,260,731
Posted By FyIkal
Can someone DM AA for Black Ops 6? Can’t find...

Can someone DM AA for Black Ops 6? Can’t find link anywhere.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 10/25/2024, 19:43
Replies: 244
Views: 52,702
Posted By FyIkal
How long do you think it’ll remain undetected? I...

How long do you think it’ll remain undetected? I don’t want to have to make new account, spoof, clean, etc
Forum: Helldivers 2 Trading 02/29/2024, 19:07
Replies: 78
Views: 29,925
Posted By FyIkal
Only vendor I will ever use for helldivers....

Only vendor I will ever use for helldivers. Kudail is the goat. 🦍

Rep ++++++++
Forum: Helldivers 2 Trading 02/26/2024, 19:22
Replies: 103
Views: 26,704
Posted By FyIkal
Talking +++++++++REP. greysoul is awesome.

+++++++++REP. greysoul is awesome.
Forum: Rocket League Trading 11/15/2023, 18:55
Replies: 79
Views: 23,567
Posted By FyIkal
Best of all. A++++ support. I HIGHLY recommend

Best of all. A++++ support. I HIGHLY recommend
Forum: Fortnite Trading 11/03/2023, 23:35
Replies: 47
Views: 14,751
Posted By FyIkal
theyre updating it rn said should be done in less...

theyre updating it rn said should be done in less than 10 hours now
Forum: Fortnite Trading 11/01/2023, 20:43
Replies: 47
Views: 14,751
Posted By FyIkal
Their UD. This is a legit source. Finally a new...

Their UD. This is a legit source. Finally a new one that doesn't get you insta banned. The staff are very attentive and super helpful. I am sticking with these guys until Fortnite 2 comes out lmao....
Forum: Fortnite Trading 08/28/2023, 02:27
Replies: 3
Views: 2,150
Posted By FyIkal
does it work with windows 11

does it work with windows 11
Forum: Rocket League Trading 04/23/2023, 02:44
Replies: 147
Views: 40,341
Posted By FyIkal
does it work on Windows 11? and hopefully it...

does it work on Windows 11? and hopefully it doesnt have a .bat file because one mod destroyed my computer

also my discord name is Fyzikal#1337

i sent you a FR
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 05/13/2022, 19:37
Replies: 557
Views: 227,520
Posted By FyIkal
Can't get verified. I messaged Kadmin on there. ...

Can't get verified. I messaged Kadmin on there.

Nevermind. It was fixed. Thank you. Great support team.
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 05/13/2022, 19:09
Replies: 557
Views: 227,520
Posted By FyIkal
Everything works except aimbot. Unless I'm doing...

Everything works except aimbot. Unless I'm doing something wrong. I made it L Shift and it doesn't work.
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.