Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: prose95
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/07/2014, 16:15
Replies: 2
Views: 1,306
Posted By prose95
Auto quee, auto champ , auto message script.

Don't you find boring accepting many times when someone dodges quee?
Don't you find boring to be the first at calling the role you want to play?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2013, 16:09
Replies: 553
Views: 154,679
Posted By prose95
Could you explain how to do it, or give me the...

Could you explain how to do it, or give me the link where I can find a guide? :)
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2013, 15:43
Replies: 553
Views: 154,679
Posted By prose95
Hi dudes. the bot is working very well! I would...

Hi dudes. the bot is working very well! I would like to know how to obtain a better perfomance with VM, since I can't run more than 2 BOTS together because the pc gets very slow. Any tips?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/02/2012, 15:57
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,396,788
Posted By prose95
Hey dudes :D i was schearching for a working...

Hey dudes :D i was schearching for a working togui village script...thank you very much <3
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/28/2012, 21:46
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,396,788
Posted By prose95
guys how about auto recconect function?it doesn't...

guys how about auto recconect function?it doesn't work to me :(
a-Because it doesn't close the previous client
b-Because it doesn't choose character at char selection
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/11/2012, 22:38
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,396,788
Posted By prose95
I made this script, there isn't the code of bolts...

I made this script, there isn't the code of bolts since I don't have it (in fact I wasking on the post above where he found the codes!)
("exit town","*city name",*gate") Command for Repair, Sell,...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/10/2012, 16:11
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,396,788
Posted By prose95
Where did you find the "codes" for standard...

Where did you find the "codes" for standard potions?:) very nice between
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/08/2012, 02:47
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,396,788
Posted By prose95
Hey dudes I would like to know if there is a...

Hey dudes I would like to know if there is a script to obtain the Standard Issue HP/MP potions... thank you :)
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.