Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: leiwis
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/30/2025, 11:24
Replies: 11
Views: 3,904
Posted By leiwis
link die bro re up pls.

link die bro re up pls.
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 05/30/2024, 08:51
Replies: 1
Views: 574
Posted By leiwis
Hello, you can use the vsro guides for that since...

Hello, you can use the vsro guides for that since the files are similar in the db but not the same so you have a clearer idea of ​​what you want to do and how to do it correctly without generating...
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 05/14/2024, 08:32
Replies: 6
Views: 441
Posted By leiwis
The reasons are obvious, mostly economic, you...

The reasons are obvious, mostly economic, you must understand that everything is a business. something that is not profitable will not last. Complaining will not change anything, encourage yourself...
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 05/12/2024, 16:20
Replies: 10
Views: 826
Posted By leiwis
Hello old friend, I hope you are well! Yes, I am...

Hello old friend, I hope you are well! Yes, I am aware of the program and I have used it and even if "Microsoft Defender" still detects it as a threat. I know perfectly well that it is a false...
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 05/12/2024, 11:30
Replies: 10
Views: 826
Posted By leiwis
Arrow Question about bypass for xtrap in sro_client

I recently noticed that when bypassing the moment of saving the changes the executable detected it as a Trojan of type "Wacatac.H!ml" it worked on the original SRO_CLIENT without modifying the test...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/03/2023, 19:23
Replies: 12
Views: 2,834
Posted By leiwis
I add it you can download it again.:)

I add it you can download it again.:)
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 06/03/2023, 02:28
Replies: 5
Views: 408
Posted By leiwis
unfortunately I think that this bot does not have...

unfortunately I think that this bot does not have a translation, well, you can use another bot, for example, I recommend RSBOT particularly it works better for me and it is a more up-to-date project.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/03/2023, 02:26
Replies: 12
Views: 2,834
Posted By leiwis
I would like to be able, it is what I want but my...

I would like to be able, it is what I want but my abilities are limited I know very little about c++, shard and asm "I insist I am not a programmer or dev or anything related to that world of...
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 05/31/2023, 19:52
Replies: 1
Views: 299
Posted By leiwis
I try to understand you want to go from Jangan to...

I try to understand you want to go from Jangan to Alexandria city? If that is the case, a teleport already exists, it comes by default, there is no need to edit it

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/31/2023, 13:48
Replies: 12
Views: 2,834
Posted By leiwis
you are welcome ^^

you are welcome ^^
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/30/2023, 23:27
Replies: 12
Views: 2,834
Posted By leiwis
Yes I am trying to implement in the devkit but I...

Yes I am trying to implement in the devkit but I have not been successful I think I have the correct files but I don't know how to make it work as soon as I can I will update the Thread.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/30/2023, 03:00
Replies: 12
Views: 2,834
Posted By leiwis
Wink [Release] VSRO Old & English Patch

Hello my dear friends, today I come to share a little happiness and love <3

Today there are new and old people who may not have knowledge of the existence of these patches use the old methods for...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/30/2023, 02:22
Replies: 34
Views: 7,972
Posted By leiwis
it's amazing everything that can be achieved...

it's amazing everything that can be achieved makes me feel more helpless from lack of knowledge xD but my friend we both share a love for the old days.

and there are still many capable people and...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/29/2023, 23:34
Replies: 34
Views: 7,972
Posted By leiwis
It is nice to see that there are people with...

It is nice to see that there are people with noble hearts but unfortunately the dll presents the same problem with the masteries that I already reported above. I am trying to work together with the...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/29/2023, 19:48
Replies: 34
Views: 7,972
Posted By leiwis
Is there any way that a charitable soul and not...

Is there any way that a charitable soul and not for money can make a mini tutorial on how to add the old login to the devkit?
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 05/10/2023, 01:23
Replies: 2
Views: 474
Posted By leiwis
I have not touched anything everything is as it...

I have not touched anything everything is as it comes by default
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 04/23/2023, 15:05
Replies: 2
Views: 474
Posted By leiwis
Question help Devkit enable some option by default

I am new to all this devkit I would like to know how to enable the settings that come by default, such as



I understand that they can be enabled at compile time by using



In my case I...
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 04/23/2023, 14:50
Replies: 3
Views: 790
Posted By leiwis
Usa esta query para encontrar los articulos ...

Usa esta query para encontrar los articulos


te debe salir algo asi en este caso consideramos los items de trade que estan en Constantinople



solo te queda buscar el item especifico...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 04/13/2023, 22:46
Replies: 3
Views: 2,354
Posted By leiwis
hello friend yes they are probably old but they...

hello friend yes they are probably old but they are 100% functional with their original effects which is rarely seen in the other Threads maybe later after uploading the originals add some more
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 04/06/2023, 17:54
Replies: 3
Views: 2,354
Posted By leiwis
Talking Fellow Pets, 2.0.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]


Thanks
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 04/05/2023, 05:20
Replies: 1
Views: 429
Posted By leiwis
Help Vsro 120 Skills

hello friends of elitepvp I would like to know if anyone has knowledge or can guide me to be able to correctly add the skills to 120 and tried with several queries and tried by my means editing the...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 04/02/2023, 01:58
Replies: 14
Views: 4,050
Posted By leiwis
Hello friend, I am here again when using your...

Hello friend, I am here again when using your files, the following error is reflected in textures

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I am using a clean client without modifications, the same as...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/27/2023, 02:17
Replies: 14
Views: 4,050
Posted By leiwis
nope it's still failing =( ...

nope it's still failing =(

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Is there a possibility that you can upload it to another cloud, google drive or mega, discord? or the one you prefer apart from medaifire
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/27/2023, 01:52
Replies: 14
Views: 4,050
Posted By leiwis
link have error

link have error
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 03/26/2023, 23:45
Replies: 6
Views: 1,277
Posted By leiwis
If it fails to reset, it means that something is...

If it fails to reset, it means that something is wrong.

so

_AddLogItem in SRO_VT_LOG oR SHARDLOG

if(@Operation = 41 and slot_To = 255 and (@ItemRefID = 465562)) --Stat Reset Scroll--
...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.