Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: dekland
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/08/2015, 20:36
Replies: 199
Views: 68,768
Posted By dekland
Thank you, I think you have done an incredible...

Thank you, I think you have done an incredible job. Is there any chance that you can host that code as open source?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/08/2015, 19:34
Replies: 5
Views: 1,286
Posted By dekland
There has to be a way to decrypt it. Who can help...

There has to be a way to decrypt it. Who can help me? I can donate in PayPal
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/08/2015, 02:57
Replies: 5
Views: 1,286
Posted By dekland
I already know the keys by avceter mode. But the...

I already know the keys by avceter mode. But the eter manager said that index key is wrong. Is there another way to know the index key? Thanks!
By the way, the key i extract was:
B8 0A 6B 00 00 C5...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/07/2015, 01:28
Replies: 5
Views: 1,286
Posted By dekland
I used it but it fails

I used it but it fails
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/06/2015, 22:49
Replies: 5
Views: 1,286
Posted By dekland
Unpacking problem

Hi, I'm trying to unpack one root but I get always get an error . The extension of the file is altered in the original file , so I changed the extension to .eix and .epk but that didn't worked. I...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.