Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 92
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 75 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Serenity13
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/05/2015, 09:10
Replies: 238
Views: 51,800
Posted By Serenity13
any version for 32bit? and I only use xp 32bit...

any version for 32bit? and I only use xp 32bit...
Forum: All Points Bulletin 04/25/2015, 08:20
Replies: 15
Views: 13,490
Posted By Serenity13
even government security is possible to hack, so...

even government security is possible to hack, so does the game... LOL,
it's just private, if ever I make a money hack in this game, I won't release it either...
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/20/2015, 15:32
Replies: 231
Views: 79,727
Posted By Serenity13
does this still work in InsanityFlyff? I'm trying...

does this still work in InsanityFlyff? I'm trying to run the app but nothing happened... now it looks suspicious to me...
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2014, 08:00
Replies: 262
Views: 77,407
Posted By Serenity13
does this thing work?

does this thing work?
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 04/22/2014, 18:11
Replies: 65
Views: 109,508
Posted By Serenity13
is there a way to hide macro from harmony or even...

is there a way to hide macro from harmony or even from processes so it won't get detected... XD
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 03/04/2014, 19:56
Replies: 25
Views: 10,054
Posted By Serenity13
that's how TQ been victorious already... they've...

that's how TQ been victorious already... they've gain too much money from those bastards who pay for their laziness, and now for the non pay player... too bad we're just below of those bitches, well,...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/21/2014, 11:27
Replies: 46
Views: 29,198
Posted By Serenity13
uh... what can we change in CE with this thing...?

uh... what can we change in CE with this thing...?
Forum: Browsergames 03/06/2013, 09:45
Replies: 1
Views: 1,986
Posted By Serenity13
like that game too XD

like that game too XD
Forum: Facebook 02/25/2013, 05:41
Replies: 15
Views: 13,184
Posted By Serenity13
so uhm... what's good about this game? ...

so uhm... what's good about this game?


Thanks for the hack anyway XD
Forum: Facebook 02/24/2013, 10:48
Replies: 76
Views: 22,204
Posted By Serenity13
weird... so many steps hahah

weird... so many steps hahah
Forum: Facebook 02/24/2013, 10:01
Replies: 6
Views: 1,835
Posted By Serenity13
fake...

fake...
Forum: Facebook 02/22/2013, 13:25
Replies: 3
Views: 720
Posted By Serenity13
goodluck for both of you... XD... teach me when...

goodluck for both of you... XD... teach me when you done XD
Forum: Facebook 02/22/2013, 13:02
Replies: 21
Views: 4,958
Posted By Serenity13
is it possible to use this in voting in facebook?...

is it possible to use this in voting in facebook? or liking something in a link...
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/11/2013, 17:39
Replies: 27
Views: 5,488
Posted By Serenity13
Let's celebrate!!! we have a lots of idiots...

Let's celebrate!!! we have a lots of idiots here... I hope they read everything... not just the word "Hack" and "where's the download?" LOL... go back to school kids...


by the way... not working...
Forum: Facebook 12/10/2012, 06:24
Replies: 165
Views: 154,179
Posted By Serenity13
this is a text based real time strategy game......

this is a text based real time strategy game... so then... no SWF file!!
and if you can find hex codes... it will change the way you want... (in your screen only)
everything now in the game is...
Forum: Facebook 12/06/2012, 14:51
Replies: 165
Views: 154,179
Posted By Serenity13
everything is not working now... it was patched...

everything is not working now... it was patched few hours ago...
Forum: Facebook 12/06/2012, 14:50
Replies: 13
Views: 12,259
Posted By Serenity13
now its not totally working... xD welcome new...

now its not totally working... xD welcome new patched...
Forum: Facebook 12/05/2012, 06:06
Replies: 13
Views: 12,259
Posted By Serenity13
could you share all known item ID's in the game?...

could you share all known item ID's in the game? like the lvl.5 EXP BOOK or something usefull... thank you, the one you are said on your other post doesn't work... I tried to look from daru seed to...
Forum: Facebook 12/04/2012, 04:23
Replies: 165
Views: 154,179
Posted By Serenity13
I dont play in wartune on facebook... I'm at...

I dont play in wartune on facebook... I'm at server 78 in wartune... ^_^

how can I know the ID of the other items?

I want to try something... if I will succeed in this thing, I will share it xD...
Forum: Facebook 12/02/2012, 07:13
Replies: 165
Views: 154,179
Posted By Serenity13
thank you so much prince... now I can make more...

thank you so much prince... now I can make more voucher xD...
Forum: Facebook 12/02/2012, 04:53
Replies: 165
Views: 154,179
Posted By Serenity13
still working... but in the farm shop no more l1...

still working... but in the farm shop no more l1 gold seed... does anyone know the value of l1 Superior Gold Seed? so we can continue this cheat... thank you
Forum: Facebook 11/29/2012, 14:50
Replies: 5
Views: 1,858
Posted By Serenity13
untrustful post... just created an account to...

untrustful post... just created an account to post that thread... be careful
Forum: Facebook 11/01/2012, 08:05
Replies: 10
Views: 3,748
Posted By Serenity13
fail lol... if you really have and you dont want...

fail lol... if you really have and you dont want to release it... why need to post here?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/08/2012, 11:52
Replies: 194
Views: 78,173
Posted By Serenity13
and just as funny you guys are... look at the...

and just as funny you guys are... look at the date of the thread 2010?... LOL!!! find a new one its 2012 already...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/22/2012, 12:27
Replies: 12
Views: 16,579
Posted By Serenity13
lot of server dont let other class have thunder...

lot of server dont let other class have thunder except taoist... so this is kinda useless already....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 92

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.