Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: FireAll1
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/20/2011, 09:45
Replies: 2
Views: 748
Posted By FireAll1
It's great. :)

It's great. :)
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/19/2011, 10:58
Replies: 0
Views: 898
Posted By FireAll1
ERoad-SROKing can one client free using now.

Anyone who play ERoad-SRO can free use ERoad-SROKing now.
Free user should select "FreeTry Server".
Free user only can open one client. And only can botting without supply.
This means after...
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/16/2011, 11:26
Replies: 20
Views: 5,309
Posted By FireAll1
agree totally.

agree totally.
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/30/2011, 04:56
Replies: 8
Views: 828
Posted By FireAll1
SROKing. It's the best. Easy to learn and...

SROKing.
It's the best.
Easy to learn and easy to use.
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/11/2011, 12:17
Replies: 23
Views: 2,974
Posted By FireAll1
SROKing not suck. It's pretty good. little...

SROKing not suck.
It's pretty good. little issue.
I don't know before. Maybe it was not good before. But I know it's good now.
I changed to SROKing after SBot and mBot.
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/10/2011, 09:11
Replies: 4
Views: 723
Posted By FireAll1
I like SROKing. After using Sbot, mbot and...

I like SROKing. After using Sbot, mbot and SROKing.
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/27/2011, 09:47
Replies: 6
Views: 753
Posted By FireAll1
Is everybody using SBot AC when using SBot?

I don't know use it or not.
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/06/2011, 11:41
Replies: 12
Views: 7,086
Posted By FireAll1
Smile SBot is so bad for Warlock.

Bad for debuff.
Which bot is good for warlock? Anyone help.
Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.