Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 87 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DravilSkillz
Forum: Freebies 06/10/2020, 02:32
Replies: 258
Views: 38,591
Posted By DravilSkillz
BestSecrets

BestSecrets
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/17/2019, 21:44
Replies: 51
Views: 5,542
Posted By DravilSkillz
Got my Gifts

Got my Gifts
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/11/2019, 16:35
Replies: 86
Views: 11,435
Posted By DravilSkillz
what is your discord

what is your discord
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/29/2018, 19:05
Replies: 814
Views: 106,125
Posted By DravilSkillz
Add me on Discord please: Tonyy#6430

Add me on Discord please: Tonyy#6430
Forum: Fifa Trading 09/25/2018, 20:32
Replies: 4
Views: 782
Posted By DravilSkillz
Got one that played Fifa 17, 18 etc. on PS4 ...

Got one that played Fifa 17, 18 etc. on PS4

20 Euro
Forum: Artist Trading 08/25/2018, 02:49
Replies: 36
Views: 5,557
Posted By DravilSkillz
Very professionell and good designer. I...

Very professionell and good designer.
I recommend him +++
Forum: Fortnite Trading 05/12/2018, 15:12
Replies: 5
Views: 513
Posted By DravilSkillz
Ich nehme auch einen, bitte add mich auf skype...

Ich nehme auch einen, bitte add mich auf skype oder discord: KR Jungler#6430
Forum: Fortnite Trading 05/12/2018, 11:36
Replies: 18
Views: 2,174
Posted By DravilSkillz
#Edit I buyed a account from his placetoplay...

#Edit I buyed a account from his placetoplay Website.
I got the Email and Passwort but i cant login because it got a 2-Authenficator on it and i need access to the email to login.

Please write me...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 05/11/2018, 22:08
Replies: 18
Views: 2,174
Posted By DravilSkillz
I want to buy one. Please add me on Skype or...

I want to buy one.
Please add me on Skype or Discord

Skype: live:direkirito
Discord: KR Jungler#6430
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/22/2018, 18:18
Replies: 4
Views: 1,331
Posted By DravilSkillz
I bought a account from him, the price was good...

I bought a account from him, the price was good and i was able to play instant SoloQ with the Amount of the BE.
+++ Recommend
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/17/2017, 22:49
Replies: 4
[Buying] WTB 1850 RP Skin
Views: 418
Posted By DravilSkillz
WTB 1850 RP Skin

Hello,
i want to buy a 1850 RP Skin for Paypal.

Please leave me a message here with your price.
Forum: Overwatch Trading 09/08/2017, 21:47
Replies: 14
Views: 2,479
Posted By DravilSkillz
we did 3 games as duoQ and we won 2 of it. +++

we did 3 games as duoQ and we won 2 of it.
+++
Forum: Overwatch Trading 08/22/2017, 08:45
Replies: 28
Views: 2,877
Posted By DravilSkillz
do you still want a vouch ? :)

do you still want a vouch ? :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/14/2017, 05:35
Replies: 7
[Selling] 6500 Riot Points
Views: 727
Posted By DravilSkillz
add mich auf skype

add mich auf skype
Forum: Overwatch Trading 06/17/2017, 19:30
Replies: 5
Views: 2,184
Posted By DravilSkillz
I can recommend him , won some games in platin...

I can recommend him , won some games in platin elo.
2600 - 2700
Forum: Overwatch Trading 06/12/2017, 07:11
Replies: 19
Views: 2,253
Posted By DravilSkillz
Best Booster i ever saw. He did play to Diamond...

Best Booster i ever saw. He did play to Diamond and ended with a 93 % Winrate.
Unbelievable Player.
Forum: Overwatch Trading 06/08/2017, 04:56
Replies: 6
Views: 915
Posted By DravilSkillz
I could do a trusted vouch if you want.

I could do a trusted vouch if you want.
Forum: Overwatch Trading 06/08/2017, 00:07
Replies: 2
Views: 335
Posted By DravilSkillz
hi add me on skype

hi add me on skype
Forum: Overwatch Trading 05/25/2017, 16:51
Replies: 2
Views: 269
Posted By DravilSkillz
i will do it for 10€

i will do it for 10€
Forum: Tutorials 05/17/2017, 03:16
Replies: 11,244
Views: 815,992
Posted By DravilSkillz
Ersten 5 sind drin :p Hab eh erstmal frei den...

Ersten 5 sind drin :p
Hab eh erstmal frei den ganzen Monat, mein Ziel werden erstmal 5 am Tag sein.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2017, 22:26
Replies: 17
Views: 1,219
Posted By DravilSkillz
Buyed 2000 more RP and everything went fine :)

Buyed 2000 more RP and everything went fine :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/12/2017, 02:52
Replies: 44
Views: 3,731
Posted By DravilSkillz
He played a placement match for me and he carried...

He played a placement match for me and he carried it as garen and got a s+ for it.
Elo was around Gold 4.
So i can recommend him.
+++++
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/04/2017, 20:24
Replies: 17
Views: 1,219
Posted By DravilSkillz
I buyed 2k RP and everything went fine :) ...

I buyed 2k RP and everything went fine :)

+++ Recommend
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/01/2017, 13:15
Replies: 0
Views: 813
Posted By DravilSkillz
LF Skillcapped Videos or Account

Hello,
do someone have the new skillcapped videos or a account for it which i can use ?
Forum: Freebies 04/24/2017, 18:06
Replies: 20
Views: 1,394
Posted By DravilSkillz
https://images.mic.com/kqmz4k17unf4arp8qem0wdfruru...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.