Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 108 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: chinx52
Forum: Call of Duty 06/02/2025, 00:15
Replies: 22
Views: 4,249
Posted By chinx52
Will do. That's where their products are...

Will do.
That's where their products are manufactured.
Forum: Call of Duty 06/01/2025, 02:13
Replies: 22
Views: 4,249
Posted By chinx52
Ya'll get your shit from China and upsell the...

Ya'll get your shit from China and upsell the fuck out of it.
Forum: Call of Duty 06/01/2025, 02:05
Replies: 20
Views: 2,239
Posted By chinx52
Lol, I can get that all for $40 from the direct...

Lol, I can get that all for $40 from the direct factory.




DMA zhi yao 40 mei jin quan bao.
Forum: Call of Duty 05/26/2025, 10:01
Replies: 18
Views: 2,516
Posted By chinx52
There are so many "top streamers" that cheat, get...

There are so many "top streamers" that cheat, get shit on in LAN every single time but are amazing at home.
Mostly warzone streamers but a few that also will never go pro or play in tournys even...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/27/2025, 02:18
Replies: 43
Views: 8,869
Posted By chinx52
You should let people know that this has no...

You should let people know that this has no controller support and it's M&K ONLY regardless of DS4 or any other programs.. bought this and couldn't use it.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/26/2025, 23:47
Replies: 6
Views: 698
Posted By chinx52
DexAim is detected but they still sell. AFAIK,...

DexAim is detected but they still sell. AFAIK, non stop bans in their discord. Must be some feature idk.

Could you help me out with CA?
I can't get configs right w controller, thanks!
Forum: Call of Duty 04/25/2025, 22:10
Replies: 5
Views: 669
Posted By chinx52
If he's talking about ESP, I believe it was...

If he's talking about ESP, I believe it was possible in S1. Haven't seen any proof of it anywhere else.
Aimbot? Very easily done.
Exposed on YT a few days ago.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/24/2025, 23:28
Replies: 23
Views: 2,463
Posted By chinx52
Pathetic.

Pathetic.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/24/2025, 22:56
Replies: 12,147
Views: 2,260,403
Posted By chinx52
EO pulled a dick move, with 3 week downtime and...

EO pulled a dick move, with 3 week downtime and mods saying that they were working harder than any other provider - stating that "other providers will get you banned, COD doesn't immediately ban you...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/24/2025, 22:54
Replies: 15
eo
Views: 2,007
Posted By chinx52
EO completely detected. 3 week downtime to get...

EO completely detected.
3 week downtime to get detected on the first day, while trash talking other providers.
Sick.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/22/2025, 19:26
Replies: 5
Views: 635
Posted By chinx52
Thanks man.

Thanks man.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/22/2025, 19:25
Replies: 11
Views: 1,149
Posted By chinx52
Do you have a link from the original creator? Or...

Do you have a link from the original creator? Or is it from securecheats?
Forum: Call of Duty 04/22/2025, 19:22
Replies: 19
Views: 1,659
Posted By chinx52
Honestly would love any provider that has an...

Honestly would love any provider that has an aimbot that doesn't need an aimkey like EO, with smoothness and acceleration.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/22/2025, 19:21
Replies: 5
Views: 635
Posted By chinx52
Thanks, I tried checking everything but couldn't...

Thanks, I tried checking everything but couldn't find a solution.
Nice guy Litii helped me out here, he's been off since then though.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/22/2025, 19:17
Replies: 5
Views: 635
Posted By chinx52
Artificial Aiming

I have bought AA.
Haven't been able to use it, really confused with config and can't get into the Discord.
Also, have packet loss but others say it's not a problem for them.
If anyone can help...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/22/2025, 00:10
Replies: 23
Views: 2,463
Posted By chinx52
Yeah but it's down. Best aimbot hands down.

Yeah but it's down.
Best aimbot hands down.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/21/2025, 17:14
Replies: 25
Views: 6,910
Posted By chinx52
Bought all recommended cheats on here. Crooked...

Bought all recommended cheats on here.
Crooked seems amazing but has no support. Packet loss.
Aimex has a weird aimbot, nice support team.
AA packet loss, can't do much with it but if there wasn't...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/18/2025, 21:48
Replies: 28
Views: 20,316
Posted By chinx52
Website isn't loading

Website isn't loading
Forum: Call of Duty 04/18/2025, 21:47
Replies: 3
Views: 335
Posted By chinx52
Damn I just dropped 5k on this one 2 months ago...

Damn I just dropped 5k on this one 2 months ago lol
Forum: Call of Duty 04/18/2025, 19:25
Replies: 3
Views: 335
Posted By chinx52
Packet Loss

I get Packet Loss from.. AIMEX, Fecurity (Stable Version) & just bought AA..

Seriously not sure what to do.
AMD CPU...
Is there anyone that can help with this issue?
Fecurity works fine if I...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/18/2025, 16:44
Replies: 12
Views: 715
Posted By chinx52
I'm trying to buy the cheat with BTC, but they...

I'm trying to buy the cheat with BTC, but they only have the coinbase option. I can't find their discord or anything haha.
I can only pay with a direct transfer to their address from my private...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/18/2025, 16:21
Replies: 12
Views: 715
Posted By chinx52
EO is down, AA I can't get in touch with support....

EO is down, AA I can't get in touch with support. Thanks tho
Forum: Call of Duty 04/18/2025, 15:08
Replies: 12
Views: 715
Posted By chinx52
Seriously...

Where are the people getting these crazy rage aimbots at?
I can't compete with Fecurity.
I have AIMEX, & Crooked.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/18/2025, 05:11
Replies: 18
Views: 2,516
Posted By chinx52
Probably DMA.

Probably DMA.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/17/2025, 21:42
Replies: 12,147
Views: 2,260,403
Posted By chinx52
No reply on support :/

No reply on support :/
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.