Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: baggymagic
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 08/11/2025, 05:24
Replies: 89
Views: 28,078
Posted By baggymagic
Sent you a dm.

Sent you a dm.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 08/11/2025, 01:02
Replies: 89
Views: 28,078
Posted By baggymagic
BiS changes?

I'm curious what section of the LUA did you modify to get the BiS list to appear? I found some sections in the code, but I'm not super familiar with LUA.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 08/08/2025, 19:34
Replies: 89
Views: 28,078
Posted By baggymagic
Hey 911sky, I sent you a DM. I dont see it in...

Hey 911sky, I sent you a DM. I dont see it in sent, so hopefully you got it.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.