Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Drakkose
Forum: Facebook 03/04/2012, 01:10
Replies: 142
Views: 36,225
Posted By Drakkose
Downloaded the new trainer. Its nice that the...

Downloaded the new trainer. Its nice that the Promo now comes up as a firefox tab instead of IE, And the 2nd window no longer apears.
HOWEVER

After you press F1,F2,F3,~, It still opens the Promo,...
Forum: Facebook 03/02/2012, 15:05
Replies: 142
Views: 36,225
Posted By Drakkose
Using ~ , it still caused the two IE windows to...

Using ~ , it still caused the two IE windows to pop up, which of course afterwards, made it stop calculating the distance. I dont have any viruses, I've scanned with...
Forum: Facebook 03/02/2012, 01:38
Replies: 142
Views: 36,225
Posted By Drakkose
Hey DDTanker. I've yet to have the bot work...

Hey DDTanker.
I've yet to have the bot work succesfully.

Everytime i press F1~F4 in a match, after around 3 shots or so, Multiple IE Windows open up with a DDTank picture, And then they all...
Forum: Facebook 02/28/2012, 05:58
Replies: 142
Views: 36,225
Posted By Drakkose
That picture Is actually the only thing that...

That picture Is actually the only thing that apeares on Ayamterbangs screen. I had that happen to me as well on the older version. How ever after re-downloading it later, The notifcation box would...
Forum: Facebook 02/27/2012, 23:53
Replies: 142
Views: 36,225
Posted By Drakkose
Ahha! I had tried that before, But this time, I...

Ahha! I had tried that before, But this time, I went down to 27, and it randomly worked! Woot.
How ever, Halfway threw my first match, the trainer closed. I havn't had a chance to recreate that at...
Forum: Facebook 02/26/2012, 23:56
Replies: 142
Views: 36,225
Posted By Drakkose
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1290/ddtrainerss....

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Theres a screenshot of the Waiting for Match problem.
Excuse my edits, and enjoy the top-hat.
Forum: Facebook 02/26/2012, 11:45
Replies: 142
Views: 36,225
Posted By Drakkose
I'll PM DDtanker and remind him. :pimp:

I'll PM DDtanker and remind him. :pimp:
Forum: Facebook 02/26/2012, 10:43
Replies: 142
Views: 36,225
Posted By Drakkose
It already works for Win7 x32bit.... Read the...

It already works for Win7 x32bit....
Read the very first post. :rtfm:
Forum: Facebook 02/26/2012, 05:36
Replies: 142
Views: 36,225
Posted By Drakkose
Alright, The new update fixed the "waiting for...

Alright, The new update fixed the "waiting for DDTank" bug. How ever, now as others have mentioned, It says "Waiting for Match".

And dont say "enter a match" Because i already did that lol....
Forum: Facebook 02/08/2012, 13:53
Replies: 142
Views: 36,225
Posted By Drakkose
Hm, Then why can't the trainer detect that DDTank...

Hm, Then why can't the trainer detect that DDTank is on.

The top left box simply says "Waiting for DDTank"
When i press Page up, It changes to "Update Finished, Please restart the App", Then it...
Forum: Facebook 02/06/2012, 13:16
Replies: 142
Views: 36,225
Posted By Drakkose
February 6th, Still waiting for an update on how...

February 6th, Still waiting for an update on how that updates going... =P
Also:
Is this compatible for Vista? x.x
Forum: Facebook 02/05/2012, 23:51
Replies: 142
Views: 36,225
Posted By Drakkose
Its the 5th, wheres that new trainer =P

Its the 5th, wheres that new trainer =P
Forum: Facebook 02/04/2012, 16:55
Replies: 142
Views: 36,225
Posted By Drakkose
Not sure if you've updated it or not yet. ...

Not sure if you've updated it or not yet.

Anyway, Im using Vista, the program attached to firefox, but the box up top says "trainer started, Waiting for DDtank" I've gone on 2 different sites,...
Forum: Facebook 02/04/2012, 16:23
Replies: 21
Views: 20,542
Posted By Drakkose
You have to figure out where your opponent is on...

You have to figure out where your opponent is on the map, adjust the box size to match your current map, tick your location, put in angle, force, and wind values, click all of your items to use, and...
Forum: Facebook 02/04/2012, 16:09
Replies: 18
Views: 13,221
Posted By Drakkose
Doesn't work anymore.

Doesn't work anymore.
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.