Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: anonamus111
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 05/29/2018, 03:47
Replies: 1,590
Views: 263,336
Posted By anonamus111
For some reason when I try Collectible synthesis...

For some reason when I try Collectible synthesis (Collect and HQ on), it's just working on progress with no attempt to increase quality at all. I assume that I'm missing something here but I think...
Forum: Black Desert 05/02/2017, 16:10
Replies: 1,114
Views: 235,985
Posted By anonamus111
Thanks! I got it to work after I added the 0x and...

Thanks! I got it to work after I added the 0x and adjusted the PressIt coords again. The only issue I noticed since yesterday is that it isn't counting the green/blue/gold fishes at all, although it...
Forum: Black Desert 05/02/2017, 02:03
Replies: 1,114
Views: 235,985
Posted By anonamus111
I've been trying to come up with an .ini for...

I've been trying to come up with an .ini for 2560x1440 but I'm getting stuck at the PressIt part. It keeps hitting it in the red area towards the left edge. I've been trying different pixels/colors...
Forum: Black Desert 04/28/2017, 01:00
Replies: 1,114
Views: 235,985
Posted By anonamus111
Great work CrayonCode and your efforts are...

Great work CrayonCode and your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Has anyone come up with a .ini file for 2560x1440 resolution yet and be willing to share it? Thanks! :)
Forum: Black Desert 04/14/2017, 17:51
Replies: 1,114
Views: 235,985
Posted By anonamus111
Bot works great fishing but I can't seem to get...

Bot works great fishing but I can't seem to get drying to work. I have min. fish set to green, drying ticked on, and fish to dry up to green. Bot detects empty slots then stops when it hits its limit...
Forum: Black Desert 04/04/2017, 22:17
Replies: 1,114
Views: 235,985
Posted By anonamus111
I'll try it when I get home. Will post results. ...

I'll try it when I get home. Will post results.

Tested it out (windows 10 x64)
Worked fine for me. When I changed the fish settings to white it wouldn't pick up fish until I shut it down and...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.