Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 72 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Xell50
Forum: Conquer Online 2 11/30/2008, 14:04
Replies: 3
Views: 526
Posted By Xell50
Account Problems

Hey Elite pvpers ;)

I lost my password for 1 of my accounts...can any1 tell me how can I get it back? the E-mail didn't come to my inbox or spam. and I have no other chance to get the pw...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/26/2007, 16:32
Replies: 4
Views: 529
Posted By Xell50
oh ya thx =))) now I know what it means ;)

oh ya thx =))) now I know what it means ;)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/26/2007, 14:34
Replies: 4
Views: 529
Posted By Xell50
enlish: I downloadet the file "itemtype.dat"...

enlish:
I downloadet the file "itemtype.dat" and now I can see what kind of item it is...like elite or super but at other items I see "H" or "M" or "L"...what the hell means that?

deutsch:
so...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.