Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: seba10333
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/09/2015, 22:58
Replies: 0
Views: 165
Posted By seba10333
EUNE Platinum

Hello, I want to sell my main account, I am the first and only owner of it. It has a chat restriction for over 300 games left. All info below. For more info mail me at [Only registered and activated users can see links]. Album with...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/14/2015, 22:21
Replies: 0
[Selling] EUNE Platinum
Views: 158
Posted By seba10333
EUNE Platinum

I'm selling the account because I'm not going to play league anymore and need some money. According to lolcalculator the account is worth 40 euro, but because I want to sell it fast and because of...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/13/2015, 22:56
Replies: 0
[Selling] EUNE Platinum
Views: 244
Posted By seba10333
EUNE Platinum

Hello, I want to sell my main account, I am the first and only owner of it. It has a chat restriction for over 300 games left. All info below. I accept paysafecard/paypal. For more info mail me at...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.