Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: moasat
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2013, 08:14
Replies: 4,841
Views: 967,631
Posted By moasat
Thanks for the update! This is the tool I use...

Thanks for the update! This is the tool I use daily and works great.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2013, 03:54
Replies: 1,195
Views: 202,220
Posted By moasat
Seems the latest server reboot causes Click 2...

Seems the latest server reboot causes Click 2 Port to break.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2013, 02:17
Replies: 1,195
Views: 202,220
Posted By moasat
Uncheck the "No AutoSync while teleporting" in...

Uncheck the "No AutoSync while teleporting" in the last tab.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2013, 01:16
Replies: 1,195
Views: 202,220
Posted By moasat
Seems I just had to restart my client to fix the...

Seems I just had to restart my client to fix the no login screen issue. I also closed fraps/mumble just in case, similar to mmominion app.

So far:

- Create list and save teleport coords doesn't...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2013, 00:01
Replies: 1,195
Views: 202,220
Posted By moasat
It says it injects fine, but there is no...

It says it injects fine, but there is no login/sign-up area that pops up that I can tell.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/13/2013, 13:14
Replies: 29
Views: 12,378
Posted By moasat
Testing this with swamp currently: - I...

Testing this with swamp currently:

- I converted the coords to use with the Unf tool.
- Turn on max speed/strife and clipping (not full clip).
- Ran 3 items to trees to open passage (needed to...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.