Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: iPot
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 03/13/2010, 17:36
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,172
Posted By iPot
One more thing that I think I should mention and...

One more thing that I think I should mention and hope it will help clinton or warlax troubleshoot this problem. I was using ver. 12 with multiclient 5220 on patch 5221 and I was d/c and when I...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 03/13/2010, 15:07
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,172
Posted By iPot
Didn't you read my whole post, I have it set to...

Didn't you read my whole post, I have it set to "d/c on GM and All Players". How can people frap me when I d/c when anyone get near? You don't make sense.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 03/13/2010, 10:29
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,172
Posted By iPot
Talking FYI: Watch out for GM - Got got botjailed

I am not sure why, but I just got botjailed for auto leveling even I have d/c on GM and All Players. Is GM has a new way to appear that won't be detected or there's a bug on the d/c on GM?

Anyway,...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.