Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: motherfuton
Forum: Private Server Advertising 03/27/2014, 06:39
Replies: 341
Views: 114,267
Posted By motherfuton
If someone wants to question the logic of my...

If someone wants to question the logic of my criticisms, I don't see how replying to those remarks would constitute me shoving anything down anyone's orifices. It's called dialogue. Sitting here...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 03/26/2014, 03:20
Replies: 341
Views: 114,267
Posted By motherfuton
Yet because my opinion happens to be different...

Yet because my opinion happens to be different than yours, I should shut up about it? That's not how that works.

This was exactly my thoughts as well. Since the server was so easy and the PvE...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 03/25/2014, 01:12
Replies: 341
Views: 114,267
Posted By motherfuton
Literally the first line in my post:

Literally the first line in my post:
Forum: Private Server Advertising 03/24/2014, 11:36
Replies: 341
Views: 114,267
Posted By motherfuton
Haha nope. It may have very well been intended as...

Haha nope. It may have very well been intended as a testing ground, but sadly it's not. It is a server overrun by users who would otherwise fail to get a glimpse of capped content because they'd be...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 03/24/2014, 05:17
Replies: 341
Views: 114,267
Posted By motherfuton
Difficulty: Non-existent I tried to like...

Difficulty: Non-existent

I tried to like this server, I really did, but I don't see myself returning. I do think I gave it a fair shake, but in the end I suppose this just wasn't meant to be for...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.