you must be retarded? obv private server is built around self testing and testing another character out without having issues.
sure stats are unreal and everything else. but the point of it.... was to try and get a feel of the new nests, maps and classes.
dont blame people for your ignorance and cause you probably spent too much money on and realizing your faults and lashing it out
#nuff said
server is closing soon anyways. might as well enjoy whats left.
Haha nope. It may have very well been intended as a testing ground, but sadly it's not. It is a server overrun by users who would otherwise fail to get a glimpse of capped content because they'd be too busy whining that it's too difficult to level and need an adult to spoon-feed them. I'm not even gonna go into what awful financial sense your assumption would make.
I just wrote a sizable post explaining how easy the server is, and your logic is to assume that I overspent on the server? Did they hand out free lobotomies in the server as well?
@mother> server is not forcing u to like it > its a private server >its your choice to play with or not > and most of the players like the modification, so gtfo of the server if u dont like it.
@mother> server is not forcing u to like it > its a private server >its your choice to play with or not > and most of the players like the modification, so gtfo of the server if u dont like it.
Literally the first line in my post:
Quote:
I tried to like this server, I really did, but I don't see myself returning.
well that's easy then.. if you don't like something then why are you trying to shove it into other people's throats? ;P
if you don't like it then say it, then shut up about it afterwards..
people have different tastes and opinions
well that's easy then.. if you don't like something then why are you trying to shove it into other people's throats? ;P if you don't like it then say it, then shut up about it afterwards.. people have different tastes and opinions
Yet because my opinion happens to be different than yours, I should shut up about it? That's not how that works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apsausage26
honestly though, i mainly use this server for pvp purposes, wheres the fun in beating up an AI dragon?
could be just me though
This was exactly my thoughts as well. Since the server was so easy and the PvE easier still, I would have expected (compensation mode) PvP to be packed all day every day. And it wasn't! Now, I'm not saying PvP is deserted, but I was expecting a much more active PvP community, and it's not.
Why not u go open a private server yourself and expecting this and that? Make it a x1 server since other server is easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motherfuton
Yet because my opinion happens to be different than yours, I should shut up about it? That's not how that works.
This was exactly my thoughts as well. Since the server was so easy and the PvE easier still, I would have expected (compensation mode) PvP to be packed all day every day. And it wasn't! Now, I'm not saying PvP is deserted, but I was expecting a much more active PvP community, and it's not.
Yet because my opinion happens to be different than yours, I should shut up about it? That's not how that works.
This was exactly my thoughts as well. Since the server was so easy and the PvE easier still, I would have expected (compensation mode) PvP to be packed all day every day. And it wasn't! Now, I'm not saying PvP is deserted, but I was expecting a much more active PvP community, and it's not.
are you reading it correctly? or are you really that butthurt.. there wasn't anything written that you should shut up about your opinion.. my statement was "State your opinion then shut up about it AFTERWARDS" the way you're doing things are you're trying to shove your opinion up to other people's throats.
are you reading it correctly? or are you really that butthurt.. there wasn't anything written that you should shut up about your opinion.. my statement was "State your opinion then shut up about it AFTERWARDS" the way you're doing things are you're trying to shove your opinion up to other people's throats.
If someone wants to question the logic of my criticisms, I don't see how replying to those remarks would constitute me shoving anything down anyone's orifices. It's called dialogue. Sitting here twiddling my thumbs without replying because people are too sensitive to have their opinions questioned is not an option for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloy3
Why not u go open a private server yourself and expecting this and that? Make it a x1 server since other server is easy.
Good grief, what kind of stupid logic is that? Critique is a way of delivering opinions of disinterest that, collectively, add up to make way for new options. Without criticism, it would be assumed that everyone enjoys exactly what is already available when that is mostly always far from the truth. If someone doesn't agree with my opinion, that is perfectly fine. But when you lob your opinion at someone, prepare to have it questioned. Unfortunately from what I've seen here, people are much too sensitive to actually engage in constructive dialogue because their egos might get bruised.
uanble to connect to the Login world... Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue please.. Thanks
Why do you assume it's an issue off the bat ?
It's not an issue , the server whent down for some reason .
Maybe an update , maybe a fix , maybe technical problems .
Blue Orbit Private Server 07/28/2013 - DarkOrbit - 76 Replies Blue Orbit Private Server this is the official web of the blue orbit private server to test the game
Blue Orbit Private Server 06/18/2013 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies This is my Private Server
I change very much the game
To test the server:
Name of the group in hamachi:cosminpvp
password of the group:1234
link:25.4.203.186