Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jc44
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/30/2011, 07:30
Replies: 45
Views: 5,274
Posted By jc44
Well said.

Well said.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/01/2011, 02:57
Replies: 45
Views: 5,274
Posted By jc44
still nothing.....lol

still nothing.....lol
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 07/12/2011, 15:08
Replies: 45
Views: 5,274
Posted By jc44
Game came out in 2006... :o

Game came out in 2006... :o
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 07/11/2011, 23:27
Replies: 45
Views: 5,274
Posted By jc44
I currently have 3 divines. Not to mention, I...

I currently have 3 divines. Not to mention, I have been playing the game since 2007. When the server is available, I will gladly reveal my identity.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 07/07/2011, 13:47
Replies: 45
Views: 5,274
Posted By jc44
Reading your original post, I am versatile with...

Reading your original post, I am versatile with running a server.
What I can do is:
-Project Management, Leader/Admin, Content Development.

But, it is a bit early to start picking out staff when...
Forum: Private Server 07/06/2011, 22:44
Replies: 263
Views: 82,752
Posted By jc44
That covers quite a bit of information. So what...

That covers quite a bit of information. So what now? Are we completely unable to reverse program a server from ground up? Are we just waiting around on... to be frank... nothing?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 07/06/2011, 22:41
Replies: 45
Views: 5,274
Posted By jc44
Any word yet?

Any word yet?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 07/05/2011, 21:56
Replies: 45
Views: 5,274
Posted By jc44
So... we're waiting to see if the files work...

So... we're waiting to see if the files work first BEFORE payment, right?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 07/05/2011, 17:06
Replies: 45
Views: 5,274
Posted By jc44
I have a team willing to pay a lot of money for...

I have a team willing to pay a lot of money for this server. As a matter of fact, I can pay for this entire production myself. Who is he? Let me contact him. Or let him contact me at...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.