User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?
Register for your free account!
|
Forgot your password?
Home
Forum
Games
Shop
Game Keys
Dedicated Servers
Crypto Exchange
The Black Market
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
elitepvpers
›
Search Forums
Search Results
You last visited: Today at
08:05
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!
Advertisement
Advertise with us!
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
>
Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Search took
0.01
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Hate123
Forum:
Kal Online
06/19/2017, 18:52
Replies:
11
Working hack?
Views:
1,432
Posted By
Hate123
Force duel didnt work last time I tried, but if...
Force duel didnt work last time I tried, but if they changed the packets around then that's why. I didn't try for very long.
Also speedhack works, they don't check velocity or anything at all so...
Forum:
Kal Online
06/16/2017, 16:59
Replies:
11
Working hack?
Views:
1,432
Posted By
Hate123
Hmm.. Maybe, I dunno tbh. I only tried stuff for...
Hmm.. Maybe, I dunno tbh. I only tried stuff for fun to see what worked :). All I know is me and my friends used stuff like speedhack (and we were speedhacking like crazy, haha) partyhack and pretty...
Forum:
Kal Online
06/15/2017, 17:57
Replies:
11
Working hack?
Views:
1,432
Posted By
Hate123
Not true, plenty of stuff still works. At least...
Not true, plenty of stuff still works. At least did like a month ago when I last tried. Granted, some stuff has been fixed but far from everything.
Forum:
Kal Online
04/08/2017, 19:42
Replies:
1
Launcher.exe has stopped working
Views:
1,053
Posted By
Hate123
It's virtually impossible to know how to help you...
It's virtually impossible to know how to help you fix this without knowing either exactly what you did, or what the errors are. Just saying that it's crashing doesn't say anything at all.
Forum:
Kal Online
03/21/2017, 09:01
Replies:
1
HELP ME PLS
Views:
591
Posted By
Hate123
You're on the wrong website mate, also your...
You're on the wrong website mate, also your question isn't even remotely well formulated enough.
Forum:
Kal Online
03/02/2017, 09:37
Replies:
230
RELEASE INT/STEAM BOT WITH SOURCE
Views:
40,098
Posted By
Hate123
Only private stuff :). Nothing public. I made...
Only private stuff :). Nothing public.
I made my own, it's really not that hard. Everything you need to make your own within a couple of hours of studying is on this forum.
Forum:
Kal Online
03/01/2017, 12:36
Replies:
3
[Searching] INT / P-Server Hack paying High !
Views:
898
Posted By
Hate123
Sent you a pm
Sent you a pm
Forum:
Kal Online
02/15/2017, 15:19
Replies:
13
Change window title
Views:
1,974
Posted By
Hate123
Yeah but to do that you'd still need to modify...
Yeah but to do that you'd still need to modify engine or use something else to either change it at startup.
I think the best way to do this is a simple proxy dll, and when it starts just have it...
Forum:
Kal Online
02/14/2017, 21:42
Replies:
13
Change window title
Views:
1,974
Posted By
Hate123
I'd say modifying the engine to change the window...
I'd say modifying the engine to change the window name will not work (they probably check it). However you can try, maybe try using resource hacker?
Resource Hacker...
Forum:
Kal Online
02/14/2017, 16:33
Replies:
13
Change window title
Views:
1,974
Posted By
Hate123
Very true, didn't actually look at it tbh xD. But...
Very true, didn't actually look at it tbh xD. But yeah, that should work unless XTrap gets angry.
Forum:
Kal Online
02/14/2017, 09:36
Replies:
13
Change window title
Views:
1,974
Posted By
Hate123
This function doesn't work for you? ...
This function doesn't work for you?
[Only registered and activated users can see links](v=vs.85).aspx
You should be able to use that, however you'll need to inject a dll. Doing it...
Forum:
Kal Online
02/13/2017, 08:09
Replies:
6
Speed Address
Views:
1,604
Posted By
Hate123
Thanks, unfortunately they seem to have changed! ...
Thanks, unfortunately they seem to have changed!
I did learn a bit from the snippet you posted and am trying to find the speed offset by myself.
Edit: So I figured it out!
So I'm not a total...
Forum:
Kal Online
02/12/2017, 22:20
Replies:
6
Speed Address
Views:
1,604
Posted By
Hate123
I've been trying that. In order to do so I...
I've been trying that. In order to do so I printed the values of the memory locations around the address like this:
DWORD* speedpointer = (DWORD*)Addresses[0];
BYTE bytev;
...
Forum:
Kal Online
02/12/2017, 19:07
Replies:
6
Speed Address
Views:
1,604
Posted By
Hate123
Well, correct me if I'm wrong but I already found...
Well, correct me if I'm wrong but I already found the address, and I am able to change my speed value and run as fast as I want.
The problem I'm having is that the address I find changes every...
Forum:
Kal Online
02/12/2017, 16:35
Replies:
6
Speed Address
Views:
1,604
Posted By
Hate123
Speed Address
Hi guys,
So I have a question. I managed to build my own memory scanning function, and with that I am able to find the speed address by doing the good old "use speedup, find value 45, remove speedup...
Forum:
Kal Online
01/30/2017, 14:34
Replies:
5
XTrap Bypass
Views:
3,773
Posted By
Hate123
Hmm, alright. But I noticed that whenever I try...
Hmm, alright. But I noticed that whenever I try to make a proxy dll it will always detect them. I only tried about 3-4 of them.
Injecting the DLL itself wasn't possible either as they seem to...
Forum:
Kal Online
01/30/2017, 12:43
Replies:
5
XTrap Bypass
Views:
3,773
Posted By
Hate123
XTrap Bypass
Hi guys!
So I've been working on trying to disable XTrap on Steam.
Being a person that's still learning how to Reverse Engineer I'm having some troubles.
What I've done so far in order to...
Forum:
Kal Online
01/13/2017, 10:52
Replies:
230
RELEASE INT/STEAM BOT WITH SOURCE
Views:
40,098
Posted By
Hate123
Agreed, could someone re-upload the source? :)
Agreed, could someone re-upload the source? :)
Forum:
Aion
04/22/2012, 19:04
Replies:
14
Nemesis Bot.
Views:
4,671
Posted By
Hate123
Hmm okay, then I must have read some false info...
Hmm okay, then I must have read some false info :).
Do you mind telling me how you are doing that then? I tried with PostMessage etc, however it doesnt seem to work with AION, it works with other...
Forum:
Aion
04/22/2012, 18:32
Replies:
14
Nemesis Bot.
Views:
4,671
Posted By
Hate123
I'm coding my bot in C++. Well I have done...
I'm coding my bot in C++.
Well I have done quite some research in background botting, and I have found that everyone says that AION needs memory writing OR packet sending to do background mode :).
Forum:
Aion
04/22/2012, 17:14
Replies:
14
Nemesis Bot.
Views:
4,671
Posted By
Hate123
I'm considering adding that, however the problem...
I'm considering adding that, however the problem with a background bot is pretty simple, you need to do memory writing in order to get it fully working, the reason for that is because AION checks for...
Forum:
Aion
04/22/2012, 13:46
Replies:
14
Nemesis Bot.
Views:
4,671
Posted By
Hate123
It's quite possible :P either I was incredibly...
It's quite possible :P either I was incredibly lucky or it's possible :P I botted during the night and I pretty much never hit a single PVP player tbh, just bot in smart places and u will be fine...
Forum:
Aion
04/22/2012, 13:34
Replies:
14
Nemesis Bot.
Views:
4,671
Posted By
Hate123
Hmm, I see, well I would like to think that my...
Hmm, I see, well I would like to think that my bot is pretty good :). I only died about 10-20 times while botting from lvl 1 to 55 xD
Forum:
Aion
04/22/2012, 13:13
Replies:
14
Nemesis Bot.
Views:
4,671
Posted By
Hate123
Nemesis Bot.
Hey there ladies and gents!
I am here to well, talk to you guys about a bot that I wrote somewhere around two years ago called Nemesis, I never released it (though I released some videos back then)....
Forum:
Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
04/15/2012, 11:47
Replies:
226
[BETA]Magic Aion Bot is back!
Views:
53,233
Posted By
Hate123
I would say so, I think pretty much anything...
I would say so, I think pretty much anything works on the official servers :).
Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
News & More
e*pvp News
e*pvp News - EN
e*pvp News - DE
Gaming News
Gaming News - EN
Gaming News - DE
In Other News
User Submitted News
Reviews
Game Reviews
Tech Reviews
General
Main
Suggestions & Feedback
Suggestions & Feedback Archive
Say Hello
Joining e*pvp
Complaint Area
ID Verification Support
Audits
General Gaming
General Gaming Discussion
General Gaming Releases
Private Server
Private Server Advertising
Consoles
Consoles Black Market
Early Access Games
Foreign Games
Popular Games
ARC Raiders
ARC Raiders Black Market
Arena Breakout: Infinite
Arena Breakout: Infinite Black Market
Apex Legends
Apex Legends Black Market
Battlefield
Battlefield Black Market
Call of Duty
Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Call of Duty Black Market
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Counter-Strike Black Market
Delta Force: Hawk Ops
Delta Force: Hawk Ops Black Market
Diablo 4
Diablo 4 Black Market
Escape from Tarkov
EFT Black Market
Fifa
Fifa Black Market
Fortnite
Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Fortnite Black Market
League of Legends
League of Legends Guides & Strategies
League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
League of Legends Black Market
Marvel Rivals
Marvel Rivals Black Market
Metin2
Metin2 Guides & Templates
Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
Metin2 Private Server
Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts
Metin2 PServer Advertising
Metin2 Black Market
Overwatch
Overwatch Black Market
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
PUBG Black Market
Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six Siege Black Market
Rust
Rust Server Advertising
Rust Black Market
Silkroad Online
SRO Guides & Templates
SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
SRO Coding Corner
SRO Private Server
SRO PServer Guides & Releases
SRO PServer Questions & Answers
SRO PServer Advertising
SRO Black Market
Valorant
Valorant Black Market
Wardogs
Wardogs Black Market
World of Warcraft
WoW Guides & Templates
WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
WoW Bots
WoW Private Server
WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
WoW PServer Advertising
WoW Black Market
The Black Market
elite*gold Trading
Trading
Unlisted Games Trading
Shooter Trading
Active Matter Trading
Apex Legends Trading
ARC Raiders Trading
Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading
ArmA Trading
Battlefield Trading
BattleBit Remastered Trading
Call of Duty Trading
Combat Arms Trading
Counter-Strike Trading
CrossFire Trading
DayZ Trading
Deadlock Trading
Deadside Trading
Delta Force: Hawk Ops Trading
Enlisted Trading
Escape from Tarkov Trading
Farlight 84 Trading
Fortnite Trading
FragPunk Trading
Gray Zone Warfare Trading
Gundam Evolution Trading
H1Z1 Trading
Halo Trading
Helldivers 2 Trading
Hell Let Loose Trading
Highguard Trading
Hunt: Showdown Trading
Hyper Scape Trading
Infestation Trading
Marauders Trading
Marathon Trading
Marvel Rivals Trading
Mistfall Hunter Trading
Off The Grid Trading
Outriders Trading
Overwatch Trading
Paladins Trading
Payday 3 Trading
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
Rainbow Six Siege Trading
Realm Royale Trading
Rogue Company Trading
Rust Trading
S4 League Trading
Sand: Raiders of Sophie Trading
Scum Trading
Shatterline Trading
Spectre Divide Trading
Splitgate Trading
Super People Trading
The Cycle: Frontier Trading
The Finals Trading
The First Descendant Trading
The Isle Trading
Titanfall Trading
Valorant Trading
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt Trading
Veiled Experts Trading
Wardogs Trading
WarRock Trading
MMORPG Trading
4Story Trading
9Dragons Trading
Aion Trading
Albion Online Trading
Anthem Trading
ArcheAge Trading
Archlord Trading
Atlantica Online Trading
Black Desert Trading
Blade & Soul Trading
Bless Online Trading
Cabal Online Trading
Conquer Online 2 Trading
Dekaron Trading
Destiny Trading
Diablo 3 Trading
Diablo 4 Trading
Dragonica Trading
Dune: Awakening Trading
Elsword Trading
Eve Online Trading
Final Fantasy Trading
Flyff Trading
Grand Chase Trading
Guild Wars Trading
Guild Wars 2 Trading
Last Chaos Trading
Last Epoch Trading
Lineage 2 Trading
Lost Ark Trading
MapleStory Trading
Metin2 Trading
New World Trading
Nostale Trading
Once Human Trading
Path of Exile Trading
Path of Exile 2 Trading
Perfect World Trading
Rappelz Trading
Rift Trading
Runescape Trading
Shaiya Trading
Sea of Thieves Trading
Silkroad Online Trading
Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
The Division Trading
The Elder Scrolls Online Trading
Throne and Liberty Trading
Tower of Fantasy Trading
Undecember Trading
Warframe Trading
Warhammer 40k: Darktide Trading
Wolcen Trading
World of Warcraft Trading
Other Online Games Trading
Aniimo Trading
Among Us Trading
ARK: Survival Evolved Trading
Axie Infinity Trading
Dark and Darker Trading
Dead by Daylight Trading
Diablo Immortal Trading
Diablo 2 Trading
Diablo 2: Resurrected Trading
Dota Trading
Dungeonborne Trading
Elden Ring Trading
Fall Guys Trading
Fifa Trading
Genshin Impact Trading
Grand Theft Auto Trading
Hearthstone Trading
Heroes of the Storm Trading
Hytale Trading
League of Legends Trading
Legends of Runeterra Trading
Meccha Chameleon Trading
Minecraft Trading
Monster Hunter Trading
Naraka: Bladepoint Trading
Palworld Trading
Pokemon Trading
Red Dead Redemption 2 Trading
Rematch Trading
Roblox Trading
Rocket League Trading
Teamfight Tactics Trading
Temtem Trading
Smite Trading
Starcraft 2 Trading
Valheim Trading
V Rising Trading
War Thunder Trading
World of Tanks Trading
Steam Trading
Origin Trading
Other Trading
Artist Trading
Coders Trading
Cryptocurrency Trading
Web Host / Server Trading
Browsergames Trading
DarkOrbit Trading
Mobile Games Trading
Arknights Trading
Clash of Clans Trading
Clash Royale Trading
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading
Epic Seven Trading
Fate/Grand Order Trading
RAID: Shadow Legends Trading
Seven Deadly Sins Trading
Summoners War Trading
One Piece Treasure Cruise Trading
Consoles Trading
Animal Crossing Trading
Social Media Trading
Discord Trading
Instagram Trading
Twitch Trading
Freebies
Middleman
Shooter
All Points Bulletin
Alliance of Valiant Arms
ArmA
ArmA Black Market
DayZ Standalone & Mod
BattleBit Remastered
BattleBit Remastered Black Market
Combat Arms
Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Combat Arms Black Market
CrossFire
CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
CrossFire Black Market
DayZ
DayZ Black Market
GunZ
H1Z1
H1Z1 Black Market
Halo
Halo Black Market
Hyper Scape
Hyper Scape Black Market
Infestation
Infestation Black Market
Paladins
Paladins Black Market
Planetside
Realm Royale
Realm Royale Black Market
Rogue Company
Rogue Company Black Market
S4 League
S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
S4 League Black Market
Scum
Scum Black Market
Soldier Front
Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Soldier Front Philippines
Super People
Super People Black Market
The Finals
The Finals Black Market
Team Fortress 2
WarRock
WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications
WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
WarRock Black Market
Wolfteam
Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
MMORPGs
4Story
4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
4Story Black Market
12Sky2
12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
9Dragons
9Dragons Black Market
Ace Online / AirRivals
Aion
Aion Guides & Strategies
Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Aion Private Server
Aion Black Market
Allods
ArcheAge
ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
ArcheAge Black Market
Archlord
Archlord Black Market
Atlantica Online
Atlantica Online Black Market
Aura Kingdom
Battle of the Immortals
Black Desert
Black Desert Black Market
Blade & Soul
Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Blade & Soul Black Market
Bless Online
Bless Online Black Market
Cabal Online
Cabal Private Server
Cabal Guides & Templates
Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
Cabal Black Market
C9 - Continent of the Ninth
Conquer Online 2
CO2 Programming
CO2 Black Market
CO2 Guides & Templates
CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
CO2 Bots & Macros
CO2 Private Server
CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
CO2 PServer Advertising
CO2 PServer Archive
Dragonica
Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Dragonica Private Server
Dragonica Black Market
Dekaron
Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Dekaron Private Server
Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Dekaron Black Market
Diablo 3
Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies
Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Diablo 3 Black Market
Echo of Soul
Elsword
Elsword Black Market
Eudemons Online
EO Guides & Templates
EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
EO PServer Hosting
EO PServer Guides & Releases
Eve Online
Eve Online Black Market
Fiesta Online
Final Fantasy XI
FFXI Guides & Templates
FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
FFXI Black Market
Final Fantasy XIV
FFXIV Black Market
Florensia
Flyff
Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
Flyff Private Server
Flyff PServer Guides & Releases
Flyff PServer Advertising
Flyff Black Market
Forsaken World
Grand Chase
Grand Chase Philippines
Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Grand Chase Black Market
Guild Wars
GW Bots
GW Black Market
GW Guides & Templates
GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Guild Wars 2
GW2 Guides & Strategies
GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
GW2 Black Market
Kal Online
Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Last Chaos
Last Chaos Private Server
Last Chaos Black Market
Lineage 2
Lin2 Guides & Templates
Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Lin2 Private Server
Lineage 2 Black Market
Lord of the Rings Online
LotRO Guides & Templates
LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Lost Ark
Lost Ark Black Market
Mabinogi
Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Maestia
MapleStory
MapleStory Black Market
Neverwinter
New World
New World Black Market
Nostale
Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Nostale PServer Advertising
Nostale Black Market
Path of Exile
Path of Exile Black Market
Perfect World
PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
PW Black Market
Ragnarok Online
RO Guides & Templates
RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
RO Bots & Macros
Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting
Rappelz
Rappelz Private Server
Rappelz Black Market
RF Online
RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
Rift
Rift Guides & Strategies
Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Rift Black Market
Rohan
Runescape
Runescape Private Server
Runescape Black Market
Shaiya
Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Shaiya Private Server
Shaiya PServer Development
Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
Shaiya PServer Advertising
Shaiya Black Market
Star Wars: The Old Republic
SWTOR Guides & Strategies
SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
SWTOR Black Market
Tera
The Elder Scrolls Online
TESO Black Market
Vindictus
Wolcen
Wolcen Black Market
Zero
Other Online Games
Cube World
Dark and Darker
Dark and Darker Black Market
Dead by Daylight
Dead by Daylight Black Market
Diablo 2
Diablo 2 Programming
Diablo 2 Black Market
D2: Resurrected
Diablo 2: Resurrected
Diablo 2: Resurrected Black Market
Dota
Dota Black Market
Genshin Impact
GI Black Market
Grand Theft Auto
GTA Black Market
Hearthstone
Hearthstone Black Market
Heroes of Newerth
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm Black Market
Legends of Runeterra
Legends of Runeterra Black Market
Minecraft
Minecraft Guides & Strategies
Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps
Minecraft Server Advertising
Minecraft Black Market
Need for Speed World
NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Pokemon
Pokemon Guides & Strategies
Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Pokemon Black Market
Roblox
Roblox Black Market
Smite
Smite Black Market
Starcraft 2
Starcraft 2 Black Market
Teamfight Tactics
Teamfight Tactics Black Market
Temtem
Temtem Black Market
Terraria
World of Tanks
World of Tanks Black Market
Browsergames
Facebook
Dragon City
DarkOrbit
DarkOrbit Black Market
Seafight
Browsergames Black Market
Mobile Games
Clash of Clans
Clash of Clans Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Clash of Clans Black Market
Clash Royale
Clash Royale Black Market
Summoners War
Summoners War Black Market
Mobile Games Black Market
Coders Den
General Coding
Coding Tutorials
Coders Black Market
Coding Releases
Coding Snippets
C/C++
.NET Languages
Java
AutoIt
Web Development
Artists Den
General Art
Artist Tutorials
Artist Showcase
Artist Battles
Artist Black Market
Video Art
Hardware
Hardware Discussions / Questions
Hardware Reviews
Off-Topics
Off Topic
Technical Support
Unix/Linux
School & Education
Tutorials
Quotes
Smartphones
Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrency Black Market
Sports
Music
Movies & Series
Anime & Manga
Oldschool
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
08:05
.
Quick Style Chooser
-- elitepvpers
---- Mobile Skin
Quick Language Chooser
-- English (US)
-- German (DE)
elitepvpers - play less, get more
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Support
|
Contact Us
|
FAQ
|
Advertising
|
Privacy Policy
|
Terms of Service
|
Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.