Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: eulersoh
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/14/2009, 16:17
Replies: 20
Views: 11,900
Posted By eulersoh
Thanks! A long time ago I was a tutorial...

Thanks!

A long time ago I was a tutorial L2Walker for l2exetreme.us.

Note in 1000 for his work.
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/07/2009, 22:01
Replies: 2
Views: 1,141
Posted By eulersoh
Request: L2Walker L2Extreme.us !!!

Good Afternoon !!!

I would ask the help of someone with a L2Walker for the server: Lineage II Extreme ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I tried several times using L2Walker there but I hit the HOME key...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/01/2009, 04:14
Replies: 48
Views: 15,242
Posted By eulersoh
Good Night! The link you posted of L2Walker...

Good Night!

The link you posted of L2Walker IG 2.09a was caught in my forum which is a Brazilian forum that seeks to help players who need to use L2Walker!

I am very grateful to Oracle for a...
Forum: Lineage 2 06/24/2009, 02:58
Replies: 3
Views: 5,258
Posted By eulersoh
nophx.dll Help!!!!

I would ask for aid related to their nophx.dll not know if you have heard it is giving me a lot more headache when trying to use L2Walker IG in some servers. With this dll only 3KB blocks L2NET L2PhX...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/28/2009, 17:19
Replies: 130
Views: 39,148
Posted By eulersoh
If the server is Gracia part 1 edit your Set.ini...

If the server is Gracia part 1 edit your Set.ini put the Protocol Version 851 if Gracia Part 2 put the Protocol Version 12.
Forum: Lineage 2 01/06/2009, 21:44
Replies: 4
Views: 6,374
Posted By eulersoh
Exclamation New Anti Bot: L2 Anti-bot System

I did not want are posting this, unfortunately I have to post more. Navigating the Internet and the search for something related to the new Anti Bot that is taking on some servers, as L2DEX, Horyu...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.